17| Daniel

I changed the cover of this book heheh 😂

~

Daniels POV

"Where are you taking me?" Mia asked me as we drove into the middle of no where. "I don't know where am I taking you." I said playfully causing her to smack my arm.

"Since you are apart of a band you get to tour around a lot. What's your favorite place you have been to?" She asks me. I sigh as I tap my fingers on the steering wheel. "That's a hard question to answer because every place is so unique. I just love being able to see the whole world and how different places are from here." I say as she listens intently.

"That sounds amazing. I just tour around America but it's pretty cool." She says softly. "Its just amazing being able to show a bunch of people your gift." She says softly as she plays with her hair.

I look over at her and take one of my hands off the steering wheel and place it on her thigh. I see her take in a deep breath as she glances down at my thigh. Shit, does she not like it! Should I take my hand away? Did I make her uncomfortable?

"When do you get to go on tour again?" She asks me interrupting all my thoughts. "We are working on an album right now so around next summer." I say as I pull into our destination.

"Outdoor drive in." Mia says as she read the sign. "I've never been to a drive in! This is so cool Daniel." She says as she smiles at me.

"I love drive ins. It's just so calm and relaxed." I say as I park my car. We both get out and I open up the trunk. I had a couple blankets in there and some snacks.

"Daniel this is perfect." She whispered as she looked around. I hopped into the trunk and patted the spot next to me. She grabbed my hand and I helped her climb up. She sat beside me. I wrapped my arm around her and pulled her closer to me.

"I feel like we are in an old timey movie." She whispered in an excited tone. "I know I love being here." I whisper as I kiss the top of her head.

"What movie are they playing?" She asked me. "The incredibles two and then after that monsters university." I say to her.

"I love little kids movies." She says as she laughs. I run my hand through her silky hair as I look down at her. The sun was starting to go down and the lighting made her look even more beautiful. "How are you so stunning?" I blurt out without thinking.

I notice her face get red as I assume mine does too. "You are too nice." She replies. I can tell she is cold so I grab a blanket and wrap it around her. "Thanks." She says softly.

"Want some candy?" I ask her as I grab some from the car. "Sure." She says as I poor some skittles in her hand.

"If you didn't know I am the pro at catching food in my mouth." I say with a little bit of cockiness in my voice. "Oh really. I guess I will just have to test if that is true." She says with a mischievous smirk.

"Ready?" She asks me as she scoots away from me and sits straight up. She gets ready to throw me a skittle. I sit straight up and get ready for it. She throws it and I catch it on my mouth. She throws more and I catch all of them. She throws one dangerously close to her mouth and I lean forward and catch it in my mouth. I hear her take a deep breath as I realize our lips are now dangerously close. My body was hovering over hers as I stared down at her.

"I told you I was a pro." I say in a low tone as I can feel her breath against mine. "You did prove yourself." She says softly as she glances down at my lips.

"The movie will be staring in ten minutes." A man over a speaker says causing me to pull my body away from Mias. "I need to move my legs before the movie starts." I say as I hop out of the truck.

"Wanna come?" I ask her as I hold my hand out for her. She nods as she grabs my hand and hops out of the truck. We walk around the drive in with our hands intertwined. I caught sight of couples kissing and I couldn't help but wish I could tell Mia how I feel.

"Mia. Can I talk to you about something?" I ask her as I stop walking. "What?" She asks me as she stares at me intently. I can't do it. I don't want to lose her. "Never mind." I say as I continue to walk.

She shrugs and continues to walk. "My legs are tired." She says softly. "Get on my back." I say with a smirk.

She gives me a concerned look and then gives in. "Don't drop me." She says as she hops on my back. "You weigh nothing." I say as I start running.

She screamed as I ran across the drive in with her on my back. I felt her cling on tightly to my shoulders. I spun her around one last time and then set her down in front of the truck. "That was fun and scary." She says with a smile.

I hop back into the truck. She looks at me with an unsure look and then sits in between my legs. "Is it okay if I sit here?" She asks me softly. "Yeah." I say as I wrap my arms around her. She lays her head on my lap and I start playing with her hair.
______________________________
They just need to confess their love already smh 😂