47|Mia

I want Daniel to notice me on Twitter but he probs won't 👀

~

Mias POV

"On your mark.... get set... go!" The man working the booth yelled at us. I squeal as I quickly throw the basketball at the hoop but miss. I quickly pick it up and continue to throw it hoping it will get in. I notice Daniel making every basket causing me to groan. I laugh as I put my hand over his face causing him to groan. "Cheater!" He yells playfully as he throws the ball blindly.

He still somehow makes it causing us both to gasp and laugh. I go back to my hoop and make a basket. Daniel tickles my sides causing me to laugh. "Cheater!" I yell at him as I try and push his hands away. The timer beeps and we both laugh as we look at the score. Daniel creamed me causing me to roll my eyes.

"You cheated." I say playfully causing him to shake his head. "You cheated first." He says as he tickles me again.

The man hands him a small container of slime. "Zach's gonna love this." Daniel says playfully as he hands it to me. Daniel picks up my stuffed animals and drops them off at the car so we no longer have to carry them around. He grabs my hand and we walk around again. "Oooo I want some cotton candy." I say as I point to the random guy holding it.

Daniel walks over and buys me some Cotten candy. "I would have paid for it." I complain as I take a bite out of it. "But I like paying for you." Daniel says softly.

He takes a piece of the cotton candy and eats it with me. "I don't understand how it tastes so good. It feels like it's air." Daniel says in disbelief as we both laugh. "I don't understand it either." I reply playfully as I eat more of it.

"Look at the little goldfish." I say as I point at another game. "You want one? I'll win you one." Daniel says frantically causing me to laugh.

"Calm down Seavey. I don't want you to win me a fish." I say as I squeeze his hand and nudge his shoulder. "Well if you do want me to win you anything.... I'll do it." He reassures me as he looks down at me.

"Hey Mia and the simp himself." Zach says playfully as he sees us. "I like being a simp for your information. If treating a girl respectfully is being a simp then yes I'm a simp?" Daniel snaps at him.

"You know I was just joking." Zach says playfully. "We got you slime." I tell Zach causing him to squeal like a little child.

"We are going on a ride apparently everyone pukes on. Wanna come?" Jack asked us in an excited tone. "I'm so excited!" Zach yelled as he was mesmerized by the slime.

I shake my head as I look at Daniel. "We will have to pass." Daniel tells them. "See you later." Corbyn says as they walk away.

"Can we go on the Ferris wheel?" I ask him as I swing our hands back forth. "Sure." Daniel replies softly.

Surprisingly the Ferris wheel wasn't crowded. We gotta go on pretty quickly. The Ferris wheel seats were pretty tiny so me and Daniels legs were squished right next to each other. Daniel had his arm rested behind my back as the ride started. The Ferris wheel stopped every couple of second to allow riders on. We were stopped at the top giving us a perfect view of the carnival. "Pretty dope." Daniel mumbles as he looks around. "One time me and my friend got on this ride and she was so scared we were gonna die so I started shaking the ride and she threw up all over the side." I ramble to Daniel.

His face scrunches up in disgust as he shakes his head. "That's horrible." He says as he laughs. We both smile as our eyes lock but we both quickly look away. "Shouldn't they have started it by now?" I mumble as I look down.

The worker was no longer there. "Hey where did the guy go?" I ask Daniel in disbelief. "I don't know.... maybe it wasn't working and he needed help." Daniel mumbles as he looks down.

"Does that mean we are stuck up here?" I ask Daniel. "Maybe but don't worry... you are here with me and everything will be alright." Daniel reassures me as he places his hand on my leg.

I feel butterflies in my stomach as I lock eyes with him. "Thanks." I mumble as my eyes flicker to his lips. I clear my throat as I turn away from him. "While we are up here... why don't we create a hand shake or something." Daniel suggests.

I nod as we start making up a handshake. I get excited causing the whole cart to shake. Daniel flinches as he tightly wraps is arm around me. "Sorry... I thought something broke." Daniel says awkwardly as he loosens his grip on me. "It's fine." I mumble as I realize how close he is to me.

He places his hand on my face as his eyes glance down at my lips. Before I have time to react he slams his lips onto mine. He caught me by surprise but I quickly mold my lips into his. I feel one of his hands on my leg as he deepens the kiss. We both pull away as we take deep breaths. Our eyes stay locked on each other as we both don't know what to say. I don't really think about what I am doing as I place my lips back onto his slowly as I craved the familiar taste of his lips. I catch him by surprise but he immediately kissed me back.

__________________________
I wanna kiss Daniel on a Ferris wheel smh 😔