43|Daniel

I hope you all are staying safe and healthy 🥰

~

Daniels POV

"Cheers Zachary!" Mia slurred as she chugged another shot of alcohol. "Hey that's your last one missy." I say sharply as I take the last glass away from her.

"Come on Daniel. We are celebrating." She slurs as she wraps both her arms around my neck. "Yes but you still need to be safe and you have had a ton." I tell her sharply.

She rolls her eyes as she looks up at me. "Whatever you say sir." She says as she laughs and smiles at me. "Why haven't you drank anything Daniel?" Zach asked me softly.

"Gotta make sure Mia gets home safe." I tell him as he nods in responds. "I'm gonna get her home." I tell the guys.

Mia practically falls into my arms as she struggles to stay standing. "Alrighty I got you." I say as I laugh at her. She wrapped her one arm around my neck as I helped her walk out of the restaurant. "Back to where we started." She says playfully as she almost falls over.

"The last time I was helping you walk you had a broken leg you weren't hammered." I say playfully as I continue to help her walk. "I wanna take a nap." She mumbles as her body goes limp.

I quickly catch her body and pick her up. "Your so strong." She slurs as she feels up my arms. I shake my head as I head towards the car. "How are you so fucking hot!" She screams loudly causing eveyone to look at us.

My face gets red as I look down at her. "Yeah yeah, now be quiet." I tell her as I place her inside my car. "Well when your literally with me and you look sexy I can't help it." She says as she giggles.

I shake my head as I sit in the drivers seat. Mia started to fall asleep but she slammed her head into the window. "Jesus. Are you okay?" I ask her softly as I look over at her. "I think I'm gonna be sick." She says frantically.

I roll down her window just in time for her to puke out of it. I rub her back as she continues to puke. When she's done she groans as she pops her head back in the window. "Please get me home." She mumbled as she rested her head in her hands.

I drove her home and kept glancing at her to make sure she was okay. She was asleep for a bit but then she immediately woke up and started laughing. "Why are you so hot when you drive?" She yells as she stares at me.

"Yeah I'm never letting you drink again." I say as I laugh at her. We arrive at her house and I carry her inside. "Oooooo.... bring me to my bed." She says as she gets excited. I set her down on her bed as she lays down. "You would be the best boyfriend." She tells me as I take off her shoes for her.

"Thanks." I say as I laugh. "Will you get in bed with me?" She says as she smiles at me.

I sigh as I look around. "I don't know. Future you definitely won't want me to be here when you wake up." I say playfully as I look at her. "Well future me isn't here right now and present me wants you to sleep in bed with me." She says flirtatiously.

I sigh as a run a hand through my hair. "I'll sleep on the couch." I tell her causing her to groan. "I want you to sleep with me cause your hot." She says aggressively.

"Goodnight Mia." I say sharply as I put the covers over her body. I walk out of the room as she flops her head down on her pillow. I shake my head as I sit down on the couch. I know drunk words are supposedly sober thoughts but I don't think Mia wants me to know any of that. She just talked about how hot I was which doesn't mean she likes me. She does find me attractive though. She could also just be so drunk she isn't seeing or thinking straight. I lay down and let sleep soon overtake me.

"You didn't care before! Why do you care now?" I hear Mia scream causing me to wake up. I grab my phone and check the time. It was 4:00 am. Who the heck is she talking to? I roll my body off of the couch and force myself feet to walk into her room. "I was in the hospital for a month and neither of you visited me! Stop trying to control my life!" She screamed into the phone.

I gently knocked on her door as I walked inside. She was sitting on her bed with her phone up to her ear. She looked up at me and I noticed she was crying. Her hair was messy and she looked frustrated. "Never call me again! Bye!" She screamed angrily as she hung up the phone.

"Who was that?" I ask her softly as I sit on the edge of her bed. She rested her hand on her head as she shook her head. "My parents. I'm too hungover for this." She groaned as she started crying.

"What did they say?" I ask her softly. "Basically they don't want me traveling around the world but they didn't care enough to visit me in the hospital. They act like they own me but they don't." She says sharply as more tears stream down her face.

I quickly pull her into my embrace. "I'm sorry about your parents but just ignore them. They just want to ruin everything good in your life. They can't control what you do and they are just gonna have to live with the fact that you are happy and successful." I reassure her as I hold her body tightly.

She nodded her head as she wiped her tears in my shirt. I loved the feel of her soft body in my arms. I hated seeing her like this, it made me so mad and sad. I wish I could just get her new parents.

______________________________
Her parents <<<<<<Daniels parents 🥺