36|Mia

Falling drops tomorrow 😱😱

~

Mias POV

"Don't bounce and hurt your legs." Daniel says nervously as he looks over at me on the trampoline. "That defeats the whole point of being on here." I say as a laugh leaves my mouth.

He runs a hand through his hair as bites his lip as I can tell he is thinking. I smile as I notice how adorable he looks. "Why are you looking at me like that?" He asks me causing me to awkwardly laugh. "I wasn't... shut up Seavey." I reply playfully.

"I got an idea, sit down." Daniel says in an excited tone. I give him a confused look as I sit in the middle of the trampoline. He starts bouncing as he builds up his momentum. "Dani! Don't!" I scream as he continues to bounce higher.

His laugh echoes into the empty air as he jumps very high and lands right in front of me. I nearly peed myself as I started dying of laughter as my body flew into the air. Daniel sent me up so high. I landed back on the trampoline on my side.

"She was soaring, flying." Daniel sings as he can't stop laughing. He lays down beside me as he continues to laugh. I lay my head on his chest as I can't breathe from how hard I'm laughing. "Your face was priceless as you watched me." I say in between my laughter.

I feel his heart beating fast and his stomach moving from the laughter. We both take deep breaths as we stop laughing. "I wanna jump with you in my arms." Daniel says quickly as he stands up. "Is that a smart idea?" I ask him as I give him a puzzled look.

"You trust me right?" Daniel says playfully as he picks me up and holds me in his arms. "Do I trust you?" I reply sarcastically.

Daniel starts jumping as he continues to hold me. "What if we just broke the trampoline and went right through it?" I ask him as a small laugh leaves my mouth. "With your luck we would." Daniel replies playfully causing me to smack his chest.

He doesn't jump very high because he didn't want to hurt me. He set me down after a little while and we both laid side by side on the trampoline.

"What would you do if I bought you a star?" Daniel asks as I feel his eyes on me. "I would feel like it was a waste of your money." I say as I turn to face him.

His blue eyes were shining in the moonlight as he kept his eyes on me. "Wouldn't you think it was romantic?" Daniel asks me softly. I give him a confused look as I turn my attention back to the stars. "If a guy bought me a star that would be pretty cool and romantic but is it something that I need and really want? No." I say softly as I feel his gaze still on me.

"What if I bought you a planet?" Daniel asks in an excited voice. "Are you actually thinking of buying me these things?" I ask him as I turn to face him again.

"I just like to bring up random stuff." He says as he smiles at me. Our faces were inches apart as we kept our gaze on each other. "I would marry you if you bought me a planet." I reply playfully as I turn away from him and look back at the stars.

I hear daniel rummage through his pocket causing me to look at him. He pulls out his phone and presses on Siri. "Siri set a reminder to buy a planet!" Daniel yells into his phone causing me to laugh. "Stop." I say as I shove his arm.

He puts his phone away as he keeps his eyes on me. I turn my attention to him as I stare into his eyes again.

"Would you really buy someone a star?" I ask Daniel in disbelief. "If you really wanted it I would buy it for you?" He replies softly.

"Why? That's crazy expensive and not necessary." I say softly. "Because I care about you and would do anything to make you happy." He says softly.

My eyes soften as I stare at him. That was the nicest thing anyone had ever said to me. I glanced down at his lips as I really wanted to kiss him. He made me so flipping happy I just wanna be able to kiss him and be with him all the time. I noticed him staring at my lips as he started to lean in.

"Damm they got a trampoline out here!" I hear a drunk voice yell. Me and Daniel quickly looked away from each other and sit up. My eyes landed on Corbyn causing me to flick him off. Was Daniel about to kiss me?

________________________________
Oop Corbyn be like 👁👄👁