7|Daniel

I just want a daniel hug rn 😂 Anyways here's the new part

~

Daniels POV

I noticed Mias face seemed upset. Probably because of what she had just confessed to me. She told me I made her happy and that she trusted me. I really like her but I don't know how she sees me.

"Come on let's go look around." I say as I start slowly pushing her wheel chair. I push her through the garden and I watch as she takes it all in. I saw a beautiful rose and I picked it out and gave it to her. She smiled at me as her face got red.

"You are such a dork." She says playfully. "Excuse me. That dork is pushing you around." I say jokingly as I pretend to be hurt by her comment. She laughs showing off her perfect teeth. How was she so stunning? She stared at the garden as she took it all in. I looked at the garden too.

"Do you know how to dance?" She asks me. I turn to look at her. "I'm in a boy band. Of course I know how to dance." I say sarcastically. "Okay. Show me." She says sharply.

"No." I say playfully. She shakes her head as she looks at me. "I'm serious." She says as she watches me intently. She really wants me to dance in the middle of a garden. A grin forms on my face as an idea pops in my head.

"Do you trust me?" I ask her. "Uh. Maybe unless you are about to roll my wheelchair off a cliff." She says jokingly. I walk over to her slowly. She gives me a confused look as I pick her up out of her wheelchair. She was very light and her body was warm. I held her like a baby in order to not hurt her.

"What are you doing?" She asks me. I didn't respond as I spun us around in a circle. "I am dancing." I said as I moved my body slowly. She stared at me as I kept dancing with her in my arms. "You are one of a kind Seavey." She says as she smiles at me. She was so gorgeous and the feel of her body in my arms made my heart race.

I dip her down as she giggles causing me to laugh too. I set her down back in her wheelchair. "Thank you." She whispers. "For what?" I ask her. "For making a sucky situation not terrible." She replies. I turn to look down at her.

Her brown eyes were practically glowing in the sun as they stared into my eyes. I looked down at her lips. I wanted to kiss her but I didn't want to ruin the friendship we had formed.

"I'm scared." She whispered breaking the silence. I fall out of my daze and I kneel down next to her. "About what?" I ask her. Her eyes linger on the ground as I can tell she's thinking.

"What if I never walk again? Dance is my life." She whispers slowly. I see tears starting to fall down her face. "I promise you that I will help you walk again. You can't lose hope now. And even if you can't dance again, I know God has a plan for you. This is just a little delay." I say slowly.

"But I have to be able to dance again. That's literally my job and it's the only thing I love to do." She says as more tears fall. "Look at me. You are going to be okay. I will help you get through this." I say softly as she turns to look into my eyes. I pull her into a hug as I hear her quietly cry. "God has a plan. It will get better I promise." I whisper softly. I rubbed her back softly hoping it would reassure her.

"Okay. Thank you for helping me." She whispers. "It's what friends do." I reply to her. "Woah we are friends!" She says trying to brighten the mood. "Of course we are dumb dumb. I'm hungry and if we are going to get you to walk anytime soon I need a full stomach." I say as I start wheeling her back inside.

I really wanted to help her and if I could make her happy even in the smallest way I would.

__________________________

Daniel is so adorable🥰