49|Mia

This story is almost over 🥺

~

Mias POV

"Next!" The man yelled. I walked up with a smile on my face to get a picture with Why don't we. "What are you doing here?" Daniel asked me in an excited tone as he pulled me into a hug.

We had done so many shows and I would make surprise appearances in their meet and greets to surprise Daniel. "Nice to meet you." I say playfully in a fake British accent. "That accent is horrific but I'm glad to see you." Daniel replies playfully as he engulfs me in a hug.

I get a picture with all of them and try and walk away but Daniel grabs my arm and pulls me back into his embrace. "I wish I could just hug you for forever." He mumbles as he gently rubs my back.

"Next!" The man yelled causing me to pry Daniels arms off of me. "You can hug me after." I tell Daniel but he just gives me puppy dog eyes as he watches me walk away.

After the show

"If I beat you to the bus... you have to dance with me tomorrow on stage... together." I tell Daniel playfully. He was currently latched onto my body.... the second he got off stage he wouldn't let go of me. "Okay.. if I beat you... you have to cuddle me for the rest of the night." Daniel replies playfully.

I pry myself out of his grip and start sprinting to the bus. "Hey you got a head start!" Daniel yelled as he sprinted after me. The bus wasn't very far away so I reached it first and ran inside. Daniel was still chasing after me. I sprinted past the kitchen and headed towards the bunks. A laugh left my mouth as I heard Daniel directly behind me. I felt his arms grab my waist and pick me up as he wrapped his arms around me.

"You lost... which means you have to dance with me tomorrow." I tell him proudly. "Okay... even though I lost I'm still gonna cuddle you though." Daniel says softly as he laughs.

I walk over to the couch while Daniel stayed latched onto my waist. Daniel sat down first and instantly pulled me onto his lap and wrapped his arms around my waist. He rested his head on my shoulder as he placed kisses on my cheek. "Why are you so clingy today?" I ask him playfully. "I don't know...maybe cause I'm tired and I just wanna cuddle." Daniel says softly.

I turn my body around and lay my head on his chest so I can cuddle more into his embrace. My chest and head were on his chest as I wrapped my legs around his waist. He wraps his arms around my waist as he hugged me. He was so soft and he was wearing a soft sweatshirt. He smelled so nice and I loved the feeling of being in his arms. He gently rubbed my back and arms as he placed a kiss on my head. "What the...Just ask her out already!" Zach yelled as he walked into the tour bus.

"Daniel why don't you cuddle me like that?" Corbyn asks Daniel playfully. "Cause you are a dude." Daniel says as he laughs.

I feel two hands try and pry me off of Daniel. "Don't touch her." Daniel says sharply as he smacks Corbyns hands away. "Sorry... it was joke." Corbyn says playfully.

"Daniels like one of those birds from fricking finding Nemo. Mine! Mine!" Jack yells causing everyone to laugh. "Will you sing something?" I mumble into Daniels chest.