45|Mia

I really want Christmas to be here already 🥰 I also messed up and wrote this in Mias POV and I'm way to lazy to change it so 🤗
~

Instagram
~

liked by seaveydaniel, imzachherron and 14,678 others miadavis TOUR ❤️Tagged: @seaveydaniel @whydontwemusic View all 2,769 comments

miadavis TOUR ❤️
Tagged: @seaveydaniel @whydontwemusic
View all 2,769 comments

seaveydaniel your so cute 😍
10 min 1,000 likes Reply

corbynbesson just date already 🤫
13 min 1,788 likes Reply

Seaveysgirl they are definitely dating!!
7 min 500 likes Reply

girlssuck I literally hate her and she's using them for fame!!! 😤😤
4 min 26 likes Reply

Limelightxoxo
@girlssuck Actually she was more
popular then them cause
she was a professional dancer
so your comment doesn't
make sense so check yourself 😶
2 min 167 likes Reply

~

Mias POV

"Daniel!" I yelled as I looked around the small bus. He didn't reply causing me to furrow my eyebrows as I looked around. "This place isn't that big I know your in here." I say playfully as I open the door to the back.

I look around but I still don't see him. I feel two arms wrap around my waist causing me to scream and push away whoever the person was. "I got you!" Daniel yelled in an excited tone as he smiled at me. "I thought there was a murder on the bus." I reply sharply as I sit down on the couch.

"Nope it was just me." Daniel says softly as he lays next to me. "Well you gave me a heart attack." I say as I pretend to be mad at him.

"Baby... it was just a joke." Daniel says softly as he wraps his arms around my waist. I sigh as I nod my head softly. Daniel resumes laying down as he runs his hands through my hair. I rest my head on his stomach as he continues to play with my hair.

I started laughing causing Daniel to laugh with me. "What are you laughing about?" He asked me softly as he placed a kiss on my head. "Your stomach is making weird noises." I say as I continue to die of laughter.

"That's normal." Daniel says in disbelief. "Yeah but it's funny." I reply playfully.

His stomach made a real loud noise and I let out a really loud laugh causing me to cover my mouth quickly. "I think that was the cutest noise I have ever heard." Daniel says softly as he stares down at me. "I sounded like a dying cow forget that ever happened." I say as my face got red.

"Nope... it was the cutest thing ever." Daniel says softly. I shake my head as I continue to listen to his stomach. "You got some fire works or something in there." I say playfully causing him to ruffle my hair with his hand.

"Everyone's stomachs make noises...let me hear yours." Daniel said as he gently pushed my head up. He placed his head on my stomach as I laid down. A loud laugh left his mouth causing his adorable tooth gap to show. "It is loud... and it's funny." Daniel says as he continues to laugh.

"What's it sound like?" I ask him playfully. "It sounds like you got a baby in there." Daniel says playfully causing my eyes to widen.

"I'm just joking." Daniel reassures me as he sees the worry on my face. "I was about to be like...am I the immaculate Mary?" I say sarcastically.

Daniel gets up off of my stomach and lays back down. I lay my head down on his chest so I no longer have to laugh. "When did you start dancing?" He asks me softly. "When I was three my mom put me into dancing but then later told me it should only be a hobby." I say softly as I play with my fingers nervously.

Daniel grabs my hand gently and laces his fingers with mine. "Do you uh.... remember when we kissed in the rain?" Daniel asked me nervously. I felt butterflies enter my stomach at the memory of his lips on mine and dancing in the rain. How could I forget is the real question?

"Uh yeah.. kinda." I mumble as I try and sound like I'm not freaking out. "I thought we could maybe talk about it." Daniel says softly causing my eyes to widen.

I looked down at his hand holding mine and felt like my heart might explode. "Shit!" Corbyn yelled as he entered the room. Me and Daniels attention landed on him as he walked in. "Zach stunk up the bathroom and I can't get that smell out of my mind." Corbyn tells us as a laugh leaves his mouth.

His eyes land on me and Daniel and he gives Daniel a suspicious look. "You two look cute together." Corbyn says as he sits on the couch next to us. "We were kinda in the middle of talking about something." Daniel tells him nicely.

"Oh... just pretend I'm not here I'm not listening." Corbyn tells us as he scrolls through his head. Daniel shakes his head as he turns his attention back to me. "Let's just forget it happened. It was a one time thing." Daniel whispered so only I could hear.

I nodded my head as I swallowed away my disappointment. How could I pretend it didn't happen? It was the best moment of my life. Not to mention I have a crush on him but I guess he doesn't see me as anything more.

"Corbyn go get me goldfish." Daniel told the other boy. "No. Get it yourself." Corbyn replied sharply.

"Miaaaaaa..." Daniel whined causing me to laugh. "Fine I'll get them." I say softly as I get off of him and head towards the kitchen.

"Your the best!" Daniel yelled after me. I grabbed the goldfish but nearly ran into Zach. "Sorry." I told him as a laugh left my lips.

"Your good. Can you hand me the cereal ?" He asked me as he pointed above me. I went to grab the cereal but I accidentally dropped it on the floor. "Shoot." I mumble as I quickly start to pick it up.

Zach helps me clean it up but our hands accidentally collide causing Zach to nervously laugh. "Where's my goldfish?" Daniel said playfully but his smile fell as his eyes landed on me and Zach. "What are you guys doing?" Daniel asked us softly.

"Cleaning up the cereal." I tell him as a laugh leaves my mouth. Me and Zach run into each other again as we both laugh. "It's like our bodies won't stop colliding." Zach says playfully. My eyes land on Daniel and jealousy was present on his face.

"Here are your goldfish." I tell Daniel as I place the food in his hand. I give his hand a reassuring squeeze as I walk past him.

_____________________________
Oooop Daniel being jelly 😯