5| Daniel

I should definitely be asleep but whatever 😂

~

Daniels POV

I walked away from Mias room with the biggest smile on my face. I'm happy she didn't turn me away. I'm happy that she is letting me come visit her again. I know it's dumb to say this when I just met her but I really like her. I walked out of the hospital and checked my phone. I saw that I had one miss call from Jonah. I called his number and waited for him to pick up.

"Hey are you done yet? We are about to circle back to pick you up." Jonah says to me.

"Yeah. I am waiting outside." I say into the phone. "Perfect. See you in five." Jonah replied and then hung up.

While I waited I found Mias Instagram and followed her.

Instagram
~

liked by seaveydaniel, corbynbesson and 6,789 others miadavis I've gotten a lot of dms asking how I am doing and I just wanted to let everyone know that I am doing good and I fractured my vertebrae and will be in the hospital for a little while

miadavis I've gotten a lot of dms asking how I am doing and I just wanted to let everyone know that I am doing good and I fractured my vertebrae and will be in the hospital for a little while. I will have to relearn how to walk but hopefully I will be able to dance soon 🥰 love you all and hope to dance for you all soon 💖💖
View all 1,000 comments

seaveydaniel Get better soon ❤️
20 min 6,000 likes Reply

corbynbesson Hope you feel better
10 min 1,000 likes Reply

miadancerfan Omg! Hope you get better soon 💕💕
5 min 34 likes Reply

wdwfan Corbyn and Daniel commented 🧐
5 min 100 likes Reply

danielwife are you dating daniel??
2 min 30 likes Reply

Wdwlover guys the boys went to see her perform they aren't dating her. They saw her break her back. Chill.
17 min 300 likes Reply

~

The boys pulled up in front of the hospital and I got into the car.

"He's got a stupid grin on his face." Zach says playfully. "Ooooo! Tell us all about your girlfriend!" Corbyn said as he made fake kissy noises.

"She's not my girlfriend. But I am gonna visit her again tomorrow." I say back. The boys all look at each other and smirk.

Jack grabbed my face and made kissy noises at me. "Oh Daniel. I broke my back but we can still make love. Maww." Jack said causing the boys to all laugh. "Stop!" I yelled as I shoved his face away from mine.

"Why are you so whipped over this girl?" Jonah asked me as the boys all looked at me awaiting my answer.

"I don't know. I just have a feeling that I'm suppose to help her get through this." I say softly. They all stare at me and all nod their heads to show that they understand.

Time skip ~ the next morning

*Beep beep beep*

I turn off my alarm as I rubbed my eyes. I check the time and see that it's 10:00. I quickly start getting ready. I get to see her today. I put on a red sweatshirt and pants. I do my hair in the mirror and then head out. Everybody but Jonah was asleep so I left the house quickly. I went to Starbucks and got coffee and cookies for Mia.

I probably looked so stupid as I walked into the hospital with a huge grin on my face. "Name of patient?" A different lady asked me at the front desk. "Mia Davis." I say as she looks up the name. "Relationship to patient?" The lady asks me. "Friend. Daniel Seavey." I say. The lady prints out a name tag and hands it to me. "Room 506." The lady says to me.

I wave her goodbye and make my way to Mias room. I am really excited to see her. I knock on her door and then turn the handle and enter into her room. "Hey Daniel." She says softly as I hear her sniffle. My smile falls as I take in her appearance. She looks like she has been crying.

"I got you a cookie!" I say in a upbeat tone as I hold up the bag. "Thanks." She whispers. I set the cookie on the table near her bed and I sit down in the chair near her bed. "What's wrong?" I ask her. I lightly rub her arm as she looks up at me.

Her eyes are very red and she has bags under her eyes. She obviously didn't sleep well. "Im fine." She whispers. I can tell she is trying not to cry. "Did you not sleep well last night?" I ask her softly. She shakes her head as tears fall down her face.

"My back hurt too much. I couldn't sleep." She whispered as she cried. I slid into her bed next to her and pulled her into my arms. "It's okay I got you." I whisper as I rub her back reassuringly. She cuddled into my embrace as I heard her quietly crying. She smelled really good like cinnamon and vanilla.

"I'm sorry." She whispered. "Sorry about what? It isn't your fault you are in pain. Just get some sleep I don't mind." I whisper as I move her hair out of her face. I look down at her beautiful face as she closed her eyes. She looked so pretty. I kept rubbing her back hoping it would make the pain feel a little better. I watched her slowly drift to sleep as I held her in my arms.

______________________________
Daniel is so kind🥺