13|Daniel

Imma do a little time skip cause she can't be in the hospital forever 😂

~

Daniels POV

It's been a couple days since I last visited Mia. I miss her so much but I've been busy in the studio. I text her everyday to check up on her but today I am finally getting to visit her.

"Hello Seavey." She says as she smiles at me as I enter her room. "Hello Mia. Are you that happy to see me?" I say jokingly as her expression seemed very happy. My comment caused her face to get very red.

"I can feel my feet." She says causing me to smile even bigger than her. "That's amazing!" I yell as I run over to her bed and pull her into a hug. I squeeze her causing her to groan.

"My back still hurts." She says in pain."Sorry." I say as I pull away from her. "Gina said that I can try and walk as long as someone helps me. She said once I can walk I can get out of here." She says with a smile.

I set down my stuff and stand beside her bed. "Get off your lazy butt and let me help you walk." I say as I smile down at her. She playfully rolled her eyes as she threw her hair up into a messy bun. She looked so beautiful. Loose strands of hair hit her face as I stared down at her perfect complexion. I held my hands out for her and she grabbed them. The feeling of her hand in mine made me feel nervous. She dangled her legs over the side of the bed.

"You ready." I ask her as I bend down. She nods. She puts one hand on my shoulder. I feel her put weight on my shoulder as she sets her feet on the ground. I feel her wobble as she stands up. She tilts to the side and almost falls but I immediately put my hands on her waist and stabilize her.

"I can't do this." She mumbled as her legs shake. "I know you can do this." I whisper. She takes a shaky breath as she steps forward. She takes small steps and walks slowly across the room. Her hand still holding mine as she uses my shoulder to put some of her weight. She takes baby steps and walks back to her bed. She sits down slowly and smiles at me.

"You did it!" I yell as I pull her into a careful hug trying to not hurt her. She smelled like cinnamon and vanilla and I just wanted to hold her forever. I slowly pulled away as I looked down at her. She looked a little disappointed. "I can't walk that well." She mumbled.

"Baby steps, okay. You are going to get there I promise. Its just going to take time." I say as I sit down next to her. "Thank you for helping me. Gina tried to help me walk but I just gave up the second my legs started shaking." She said softly.

"You are strong Mia. You can do this." I say as she looks into my eyes. She kisses my cheek causing my face to get red. She quickly looks away from me. Why did a simple kiss on the cheek make me feel a special kinda way? I felt a weird feeling in my stomach as I thought about her lips on my cheek. I wanted her lips on mine but I have no clue what she wants.

______________________________
She took her first steps! 🥺