29|Daniel

Sooooo when's wdw coming back 💀

~

Daniels POV

"I hate being short." Mia mumbled as she stood on her tippy toes. We were standing in a crowd of people near the castle. There were some tall people right in front of us. I could see over them but Mia could not. "You wanna get on my neck?" I ask her softly.

"No I'm fine. I will be able to see the fireworks." She says softly. "But you won't be able to see the lights on the castle." I mumble as I brush my fingers against her hand.

"You've already carried me enough today." She mumbled as she rested her head on my chest. "I want to carry you. Please." I pleaded as I wrapped my arms around her chest.

"I can't see, can I get on your neck?" Zach asked me causing me to shove him away. "Get on." I say as I squat down in front of Mia.

She gives me a unsure look as she puts her legs around my neck. I stand up easily since she doesn't weigh much. "Put me down if you get tired." Mia says softly. "I won't get tired." I say softly as I hold onto her tightly.

I try and look up at her but I can't see her without breaking my neck. The castle starts lighting up as I hear Mia gasp. I smile as I can tell she is excited. The fireworks start and I can feel her body jolt every time one went off. I smile as I think of how amazing she is. I can't believe how hard I am falling for her. It's just the little thing she does like holding my hand that make me realize how much I love her.

"Can you set me down? I will still be able to see the fireworks." Mia says softly. I quickly set her down next to me. She rests her head on my chest and I wrap my arms around her waist as she keeps her focus on the sky. I watch as her eyes widen at the bright colors lighting up the sky. She looked over at me and noticed me staring at her. Her face got red and she quickly looked away from me. I turned my attention up to the sky and watched the fireworks as I held the most special girl in the world in my arms. I just wish I could tell her how I feel but I don't want to lose her.

"Why are you staring at me?" She asks me softly. "Uh..." I stutter as I start to get nervous.

"I'm just kidding." She says softly as she laughs. I laugh nervously with her as I keep my eyes on the sky.

The fireworks ended and I heard a yawn come from the small girl in my arms. "I'm tired." She mumbled as she wrapped her arms around my waist. "Me too." I replied softly as I placed a kiss on her head.

"We ready to go?" Jonah asked all of us. We all nodded as we followed the crowd out of the park. "Was that as amazing as you imagined?" I asked Mia softly.

I ran my fingers through her hair as we remained holding each other as we walked. "It was way better than I could imagine." She replied as she smiles up at me.

We walked back to the car and my legs felt so tired, I could only imagine how Mia was feeling. We all climbed into the car and as soon as we got in Mia rested her head on my lap. I gently rubbed her back as she closed her eyes. "I'm so tired!" Zach yelled loudly causing me to shoosh him.

I pointed at Mia who was falling asleep in my lap. "Sorry." Zach whispered softly. I looked down at her to check if she was still asleep. She looked so pretty while she was sleeping. "So when are you gonna tell her?" Corbyn asked me as all the guys stared at me.

"Tell her what?" I ask as I was confused. "Don't be stupid. When are you gonna tell her that you are in love with her?" Corbyn whispers. I quickly look down at her as I sigh.

"I'm not going to." I say softly. "Are you crazy? You have to. You can't stay her friend forever." Corbyn says softly.

"I know but I don't want to ruin our friendship if she doesn't feel the same way." I say as I run a hand through my hair. "She definitely feels the same way." Jack says to me.

I hear a small snore leave Mias mouth causing me to smile as I felt butterflies in my stomach. She was so adorable. "You are so whipped for her." Corbyn mumbles causing me to look over at am. "I'm not. And there is nothing wrong with being friends." I say sharply.

"We all see how you are around her. You love her Daniel and it makes you miserable to not tell her how you really feel." Jonah says softly. I shake my head as I look down at her. "She needs a friend right now not a boyfriend. I just need to push my feelings aside and be the friend she needs." I say and the guys all shake their heads.

______________________________
It's not easy to push feelings aside 🥺