'what!?'

Jungkook's pov-

Kookie now I will leave it to u

'What no'

What happened kookie why r u so panicked.

'I just realized u everything opposite my normal personality what they will think of me as a psychic or something o-or even worse'

Don't worry kook I think they have every right to know what happened.

'But if I tell them now they will all think I was lying about my past'

U weren't lying it was just partial truth kookie. Okay we can do one thing I can talk to taehyung.

'That sounds better

Bye kookie see you.

'What!? No don't go what will I do now '

Back to jungkook.

Third person's pov.

Jungkook panicked at its max as he saw that jk had untied the rest of members and they were slowly getting up.

He was so scared with the gun in his hands.

"kookie what happened you killed them???" jin asked getting close to  bloody and bruised jungkook who held the gun pointing towards jin.

"STAY AWAY" he shouted never had anyone heard this tone of younger and so jimin jin and namjoon stepped back.

three bodies and pieces of taehyung's burnt diary on the ground.

But little did they know that jungkook was actually scared at how will they react on knowing his sides.

And then suddenly.

'ding dong'

To say the rest of members were shocked would be an understatement.

Jungkook pointing gun at jin and jimin and  rm behind him and the bodies on the floor covered in blood.

Tae couldn't move seeing his lover like that.

"Kookie"

"Don't come near" Jungkook pointed his gun now at tae and ppl don't call tae mastermind for no reason he quickly realized jungkook was scared to death.

Tae took a step further and then more and more his hands up slowly calling out jungkook's  name calming him a bit.

And then he reached him as he held his arm which was pointing nowhere now.

And then with fraction of seconds jungkook fell with a thud on the floor scaring the already shitely scared bts.