'hi I'm?'

Jungkook's pov-

"Hi I'm Kim namjoon" i looked up at a tall person with the cutest dimples I have ever seen.

"Hi I am jin and u r my new kid" I really liked jin because of his sassy and confident nature. He was really handsome too.

"I am your hope! your my hope! I am jhope" jhope beamed. I mean his smile was so warming. It really made the atmosphere more comfortable than ever. I smiled at him.

"I am jimin and your so cute oh my Lord I will die" jimin Said dramatically. Honestly he looked someone you could've fun with. He quickly hugged me which i returned but I swear I could see v glaring at jimin.

"I am swag. Genius and yoongi and Augustd that's it" ohhh~ they're all so sassy. And yoongi honestly looks so confident cute and scary at the same times .

I am scared lmao well not scared but confused he has such a great group of friends each of them with different personality types.

Third person's pov-

Two hours went by the group was laughing like crazy catching people's attention.

Jin was continuing with his jokes and jungkook would laugh out cause hell he never had much of that humor in his life don't judge.

The group laughed along with jungkook's laugh as it was way not interesting than those jokes for them.

jimin and jhope talking about the dance competition they won recently. namjoon and yoongi talking about their rapping skills .

Jin & v talking about their vocals lessons and their teacher saying that v's voice was really iconic and interesting.

They all refrained themselves talking about the life threatning adventures and some life taking one too.