'danger'

"So how dare you touch him huh?" Taehyung snapped.

"I'm sorry pls let me go I didn't do anything, I-I touched nobody" the man pleaded.

Taehyung smiled frustratingly rubbing his forehead. One, he touch what is HIS. Second he doesn't accept the mistake and wasn't begging for forgiveness.

Taehyung always believed that 'sorry is isn't a licence to commit any mistake'.

He just held the bridge of his nose frustratingly.

He instanly shot him in his head and signalled to his men who brought out some surgical gloves and took a lighter  burning the man's skin where he shot him.

Next they took out few different injection with various drugs and injected him and  took some packages of drugs and put it in his pocket shoes and coat.

Taehyung satisfied with their work headed towards jimin'a room.

"Jimin do me a favour" he said wiping his hands with his handkerchief.

"Mhmhh" jimin hummed playing game on his mobile.

"The man which i brought today tried to assault our bunny boy and so i------" he was cut off when,

"Wtf? And you're telling me now?" Jimin threw his phone against.

"Calm down jimin I have planned everthing now just listen" taehyung sat beside him on the bed.

"The man's name was Carles mars, his father is a lawyer and his mother a teacher. His father is so nose deep in corruption." Taehyung gave him profile files.

"I shot carles and burnt his skin so it appears to be a suicide. My men have given him drugs. So when police will investigate the case they will see him as a drug addict suicide and it will be a open and shut case. One top of that his family will be investigated which his family will definitely avoid. And most probably they will take their case back" taehyung described the process as jimin attentively listened.

"Now jimin your task is to leave the body in the backyard and make sure no one sees you" taehyung finally finished with a long sigh.

Jimin smirked.