'family'

jungkook smiled at the sight in front of him. he felt home in a family to be exact something he hasnt felt over the years.

flashback-

"DINNER!! JUNGKOOK AND TAEHYUNG COME DOWN" jin yelled from somewhere jungkook didnt knew.

taehyung got up and then jungkook realized the cold air disturbed him because he still wasnt wearing a shirt.

"umh taehyung........shirt?"he chuckled.

"oh yea of course" taehyung went outside and jungkook looked around the room its was very very big.

"here" taheyung entered holding a white shirt.

"thanku" jungkook said shyly.

jungkook went inside in the bathroom and looked in the mirror.

his eyes widned he was such a mess. he quickly fixed his jeans and wore the wrinkle free shirt and he saw the tag 'gucci' he gulped and wore it anyways.

he washed his face and fixed his hair.

"how long it will ta--" taehyung eyes widened and jaw dropped to the ground.the shirt was made out of pure cotton and when jungkook stepped out of the lighted bathroom in the lights off room his figure was completly  visible to taheyung.

taehyung immediately blushed.

"umh lets eat" he said and jungkook followed like a lost puppy eyes with shining eyes looking around the magnificent house in awe.

he was called into the kitchen and boy that was triple of his whole godamn apartment everything screamed expensive and he knew if he messes up he will have lifetime debt.

"awww you you look so cute" jimin immediatley squished the younger's cheek.

and here it goes everyone just pampering him with anything and everything.

jungkook finished the cake and took whipped cream and put it on jin nose who was concentrated on his laptop. who immediately ran after him.

jin grabbed some whipped cream and put it on his cheeks they both laughing in the process.

"me too" jimin said and as he approached, jungkook quickly took the whipped cream can and sprayed it on him.

"youuuuuuuuuu" jimin said and ran but ended up on namjoon with whipped cream  all over namjoon's face.

"u little" namjoon said and took some cream from his cake and threw at jimin unfortunately hitting yoongi who woke up in anger and everybody frooze.

everyone gulped seeing yoongi.

"yoo--" taehyung tried to stop him but he showed his palm signalling to stop and headed towards jungkook.

jungkook closed his eyes waiting for something harsh but he opened his eyes to yoongi spraying whipped cream on his face.

"hyung~~~" he whined as yoongi ran.

jungkook suddenly bumped into someone and looked up to see taehyung with a smile.

jungkook took some cream from his cheeks and put on taheyung and ran.

soon everyone was having fun and jungkook stood there wiping his face just in case something goes into his eyes.

and he was happy cause he had people who he can call family HIS family.