truth pt2.

jungkook's pov-

"TAEHYUNG!!!!!!" i rushed towards the door not caring if i was wearing my slippers or not i just rushed.

i opened the front door and it didn't budge i knew taehyung must have been leaning on the door.

I rushed to the main hall where there is a big window. i quickly opened it and jumped outside and it was raining heavily so much that for being able to see clearly, i had to cover my eyes with my hands and there he was.

leaning on door shivering both hands into a fist in front of his mouth his jacket covering his shoulder eyes closed and my heart broke when i came closer he continously mumbling.

"kookie pls talk to me"

"HYUNG" i rushed to him hugging him.

i picked him up hardly being able to do so cause i dont workout much plus there was weight of his wet clothes.

"fuck" i cursed under the the light were all out.

i laid taehyung on the small couch and then i quickly picked up my phone ready to call the landlord but i was suprised because she was still there.

"n-o-ona" i said panicking as taehyung was turning pale and lips purple. I explained the situation to her quickly.

"jungkook calm down and you lil brat how come you didnt notice the poor boy well thats your personal life but the generator has failed due to heavy lightning and so electricity wont be there sooo light up the fireplace"she said a little worried.

"I-i ke-e-p u -on sp-e-aker" i said as i placed the phone on the coffee table.

i quickly rushed to the store room this time not caring even if the spider was there.(a/n i am dead scared of spider)

there were few wooden blocks.

"i-im b-ack" i said as i said lit up the fireplace adding a little old newspaper i had.

"there is a metal piece beside the fireplace, remove it" i did as i was told and the smoke exited the house as the warmth entered.

"done" i said waiting for the next instruction.

"close all windows" she said and i rushed towards the windows shutting them all.

"lay a blanket on the floor and cuddle with him a bit supplying your body warmth cause thats all we can do now. I'll make some soup for you guys but its raining too heavily. if you guys are close enough change the poor boy's cloth--" the call ended with a beep.

wtf???

i pulled out the charger only to noticed i never the switch on the board. great!!!!!(a/n does it happen to you guys because it happens to me a lot)

i placed the blanket in front of the fireplace placing few chairs behind to give support to our bodies and i quickly placed taehyung in front of the fireplace his back facing the chairs. i quickly rushed to get all the towels and i had placed milk to heat up on the stove.

i rushed to taehyung he was still shivering i dried his hair and he was slowly leaning into my chest. i hugged him as tight as possible he was cold as ice.

nothing was working he was shivering his teeth out. i was scared as hell now.

" taehyung pls wake up its my fault im sry taehyung pls" i kept on crying as i hugged him tightly.

at this point of time both his and my clothes were wet i bit my lip .

'if you guys are close enough change the poor boy's cloth-- '

Thats what she said i mean we cuddled earlier and heck even he saw me shirtless.

i gulped as i slowly remove taehyung's shirt.

i had to blink getting myself out of the so formed trance.

i quickly grabbed a blanket and placed on his body i was probably a red tomato by now,

his pants should i remove them?

a/n ooh~~ jk its getting steamy

jk- OH SHUT UP AUTHOR HE SICK HE IS SICK OKAY.

a/n explaining me or urself??

jk I- shut up...

"what if thinks im a pervert.so what i mean they were wet. ugh that is sounding so wrong." I cupped my own cheeks. Uff.

never mind i just thought of an idea i picked up the black towel i have have and place it on taheyung's lap and pulled his pants down.

am i doing right??

will he judge me?

or not?

im crying save me army.

you know what doctors also do these kind of things with  thier patient also i have done a nursing couse great. i had a godamn certified reason fuck it.

wait a second after all this he is shivering?? i sat down beside him  i had changed into black shorts which reached my knees and a t-shirt in order to keep warm and so i hugged him he immediately leaned into my chest wrapping his hands around me.

he was still shivering non stop. 

"c-co-ld co-l-d" he said and i felt warm liquid on my face i was crying yet again in his arms but he was still unconcious.

"taehyung pls wake up look i am here with you i will listen pls wake up. i should have listened to you after all you saved my life pls wake up" i said as tears rolled down my eyes.

"taehy-ung p-ls wa-ke up" i was continously mumbling it like a mantra rubbing circles on taehyung's back.

i was scared to death he wasn't showing any near signs of waking up.

"jun-gko-ok"

spoiler????

here you gooooo

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"kookie what happened you killed them???" jin asked getting close to  bloody and bruised jungkook who held the gun pointing towards jin.

"STAY AWAY" he shouted never had anyone heard this tone of younger and so jimin jin and namjoon stepped back.

three bodies and pieces of taehyung's burnt diary on the ground.