'troubles'

Jungkook never knew troubles would come in his life the mt Everest crashing on top of him

The cafe owner reduced the staff as his wife died which sent him in a miserable depressed state.

The bonus through which jungkook was going to pay the fees was gone.

The college wants him to submit the fees in a week or he will be taken out as he was late in paying fees earlier as well.

As the salary decreased and money demand increased the cafe started home delivery policy.

Lisa and Jennie knew people in this area are not trustworthy even a bit. This town is known as the hotspot of all crimes robbery, murders, mafia activities etc.

All though deep down jungkook was very scared to do that. But he needed to do this if he doesnt do it he will be expelled from the college which he never wanted.

And secondly he didn't want to risk sending jenlisa as both have a big stalking history plus they both too were in a vulnerable financial state.

V had been visiting the cafe every day but jungkook refused to tell him as he was sure the older would support him financially but for what.

He ain't he even his husband let alone boyfriend to handle his financial condition.

It may be hidden from the innocent jungkook that v doesn't know a thing but Jennie knew v has sensed something fishy in the air.