truth pt3.

"jungkook" the little voice echoed through the room.

"yes tae im here" jungkook was happy but tears were still in his eyes.

"i-m sr-y koo-kie i-m re-a-lly s-ry pls fo-rgiv-e me" tae said sobbing in jungkook's not wanting to let the younger go he held the younger as tight as possible as if he would disappear into thin air.

"hyung why didn't you tell me" the younger now softly calmed taehyung by rubbing circles on his back.

"i was afraid"taehyung said choking on his own words.

"of what tae tell me everything" jungkook said looking at tae's eyes which had tears in them.

"i trust you kookie" he forced a smile but genuinely tried.

he placed his head in jungkook's neck resting cheek over his collarbone.

"it was 3 years ago i was 17 at that time i had a boyfriend called hyunjae, he was my first love. my mom dad were comfortable with my sexuality and even my boyfriend everything was going really well until we i mean my family soon realised my father was in the mafia.

My grandfather was owner of Kim industries and mafia at the same time. My father was given two choices either be a ceo or mafia. he decided holding onto the money making side aka the kim industries and his brother choose to be a mafia.

Being the first son soon responsibilities crashed upon him as a ceo which he handled well and he made this industry way more powerful than it was.

His brother grew to be jealous of him. He tried to make him fall many times but he always smartly handled the situation.

on my father's b'day my father decided that he just wants to spend the day with the family. I was asked to invite hyunjae.

My 19 old sister taeyoon was teaching hyunjae about some make up as hyunjae has always been interested in make up."

Tae gave a small smile and continued.

we were in her room when there was a sharp bang in our neighbourhood . Our sister immediately sensed trouble.

she made us to sit well the hidden space in the bookself it looked like a normal self but at the lower end it turned its way around and its front looked like a mirror but everything was see through from inside. these kind of hidden spaces were hide were common in our household. as dad was always worried about our safety.

she hid herself in the closet but it wasn't soon enough and the intruders had entered the room.

i immediatly recoginised them they were my father's brother marko and sin and rin the worst duo of the gang they were on in the gang because of their mother's position.

they found the mirror laying the lower part of the bookshelf very odd and as they were about to do it my sister bursted out the door.

marko immediatly attacked her arms beads of blood already dripping from her arm as the nails pressed against her skin. i was shouting but hyunjae held my mouth and brought himself close to me. i sobbed hard into his chest.

i looked again at the scene and they were not doing anything she was just standing there looking down while rin and sin were circling here and then when it happened they took their knifes out and ripped her clothes off into shreads.

i couldnt look no more exactly Knowing what was about to happen i rushed towards the glass wanting to save her wanting to stop those defeaning screams  but hyunjae didnt let me out. i bit my own skin and then the door bursted open revealing my mom and dad.

they looked at my sister's condition and begged them to let her go but they didnt they asked my father to remove every weapon over his body holding the knife against her neck.

i can tell how much useless i felt at that point. they shot my mother right on the head while its was the heart for my father and they just slid knife across her neck throwing her somewhere on the ground.

and then when my heart dropped they were shouting my name and examining every corner of the room. i knew we about to get caught and i looked at hyunjae and he said

"sorry taehyung this will you life aim and revenge at the same time" he tied my hands and feet he said.

'i love you taehyung' and i repeated the same in confusion he brought me into a kiss a passionate kiss and before i could realize what exactly he was doing he wrapped a large piece of cloth in front of my mouth i literally begged him to stay but nothing came out. He kicked me in the corner and covered me with a black sheet.

before they could inspect the mirror hyunjae swiftly exited the hidden place.

he shouted 'who r u finding' and they smirked thinking he was me the kim taheyung and they asked him who he was he bluntly answered my name and in one shot on his head he was down.

my father's special force arrived and found me and that day i vowed myself to kill marko which happened to be the most powerful person of the our gang he soon named the SCARLETS they lost my father's followers also all of their respect and rin and sin contionusly troubled the gang although being at high position they had no sense of responsibilty.

they soon started losing people not like they were killed or something they started coming under the kim co-operation which was still under the kim son that is me kim taehyung .

and so i formed a team of professionals they are hackers killers and know a lot about self defense and from just 6 were grew to thousands reaching millions around the world and so that's how i hold the position of the biggest mafia and youngest ceo of korea.

we havent reached marko as he knows im after him after learning i was alive he had been hiding ever since and we are slowly eating up his gang and he is currently under super threat. i have managed to keep everybody i love, safe" taehyung ended the story with a somewhat proud smile.

jungkook planted a kiss on taehyung's forehead as he knew he fell for taehyung not his profession although what he is doing is not nice but still it was a promise that he was fufilling.

"and am i included in your safe list" jungkook thought but aloud.

"of couse jungkook" taehyung sighed as he smiled at jungkook

" i have something i want to tell you."

jungkook faced taehyung as his heart rate increased and breathe hitched.

"jungkook i li-- no jungkook i love all this time. whenever i saw you smile at costumor my heart fluttered but jealosuly hit me at same time i always wanted to be the reason behind that smile, your eyes, i saw you crying and my blood boiled and thats how i planned lucifer remember *chuckles* i wanted to save you i want to make you smile, i wanna give you gifts and flower i wanna hold your hand, i wanna protect, i want to wake up seeing your face i just want you to be mine" taehyung didnt look upto jungkook after he confessed he was really expecting jungkook to reject him and so was even more suprised when jungkook and their lips together in a peck.

"i love you too"jungkook said showing off his beautiful bunny smile.

sry for mistakes in grammar byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee