3 dead bodies pt.2

It was defeaning scream.

flashback to two minutes-

"of course"jk said without any hesitation.

but as he just about to sit on the criminal's lap. jk hid his smirk as he quickly pushed in the knife inside the criminal's thighs piercing through the wooden part of the chair. his scream was deafening but jungkook just smiled pulling out his ropes.

and before the other two could even react their headed collided with floor ropes tied to their foot causing them to fall.

and soon they realized they were all tied in blink of eye.

jungkook quickly removed the blindfolds of the members as removing their ropes could cause danger for him.

jimin and jin and namjoon eyes were wide as saucers they couldnt believe the sight in of them.

jungkook (which they assumed him to be) was tying those three people on the chair.

jungkook's or jk's pov-

damn jugnkook u have gotten weaker told u to exercise dumbo.

i got no response means he is really relaxing. must have been hard for him.

i smirked as i looked at the three people who were a twin pair and a single boss. i excitedly headed towards the three men.

i took a deep breathe finallyyyyyyyy.

"Huh!? So I will love to know your names before killing you" I said in a sickning sweet tone. Yk just to irritate them.

They were mortified as hell. I just smirked as I placed a knife under his chin with blood on it.

Third person pov-

Jimin gulped as he saw the knife he knows jungkook is so scared of knifes. And now he was beyond confused...

The new jungkook that the three members of bts were seeing was beyond their imagination.

Thank god the cameras were recording everything they were so sure that the rest members of the bts will not belive what happened.

They were all looking down until they actually heard the names.

"Sin"

"Rin"

" Kim taesoo"

"Oh myyy look who we have here jewels of the past" Jungkook scrunched his nose in disgust.

He tortured the heart out the intruders mortifying jimin jin and rm thoroughly until kim taesoo aka taehyung's late father released him self with his damaged hands.

And hit jungkook with the knifes handle causing him to fall down straight onto the ground.

Taesoo laughed through his blooded teeth as rm and jimin struggled to free themselves and jin nearly fainting.

"Enough of u kid" He said as he took tae's diary and threw tae's diary in the fireplace he smirked. It could be actually anything that he wants to take away from taehyung even the smallest thing even if it's a diary.

As he turned there stood his worst nightmare smirking at him.

And soon he punched to the ground.

"U all have been giving me headache's" He took three shots and everything went still.

3 dead bodies on floor ,well not really they r unconscious bc someone else needs to take their revenge too and it might or might not be tae.

And pieces of taehyung's diary as jungkook pulled it straight out fire causing severe burns on his hands.

'Ding dong'