'your eyes tell'

Taehyung cracked his neck bones by tilting his head a bit a smirk evident on his face as Lucifer and he got face to face after tae killed all his useless allies.

Lucifer stood in fear as he saw tae's eyes he was wearing lenses one bloody red and other pearly white and along with his smirk and heavy aura.

Lucifer sped up to him with a knife successfully aiming for his arm but next thing he knew his brain cells splattered on the wall beside him.

With an easy shot the so called biggest criminal was down on the ground.

"Shhhhhhh" tae hissed in pain his arm do be hurting for real tho.

He slid down his head resting against the wall. After the long ride in the car he had just jumped onto this mission.

...........

Jungkook tip toed his way back home. Rose and grandma were out.

He ran out some supplies so he decided to visit the near grocery store real quick.

He was going back home when eyes met with his past.

Even if tae's eyes closed he could tell it was him resting against the wall.

He was about to go along his way until he saw his blood covered hands against his own body.

His love and concern for tae which never eneded came into play.

He slowly bent beside him making sure not to make any noise even tho tae was sleeping soundly.

He removed his hands and his eyes instantly teared up at the large cut he covered it with his handkerchief.

He picked him up in piggy back style and carried him to his house.

.........

Jungkook thanked jin in his mind for teaching him how to perform minor stiches. He disinfected the wound and performed stiches on it.

Tae was unconscious and jungkook was really thankful for that. Jk had decided to dress up his wound and leave him where he belongs to the outside world.

He was about to go downstairs when a hand grabbed his wrist.

He looked back only to meet tae's eyes with tears evident in them.... jungkook couldn't move.

This wasn't suppose to happen.

He slowly removed his hand from his wrist.

"I am gonna grab first aid I'll be back" with that jk rushed out of the room running down the stairs.

He rested his back against the wall taking a deeep breathe relaxing himself and wiping away his tears harshly.

He just can't act strong for him at this moment it felt like breaking down in the arms of tae his safe place. But he just can't.

He grabbed first aid and a lil encouragement going back to the room.

He saw tae struggling with the covers trying to rest his back.

Jungkook immediately rushed to him helping with him.

On the other hand-

Tae's heart felt like melting and then being crushed into pieces as jungkook tried his best not make eye contact with him.

Does he hates him that much?

He just kept looking at jungkook every action he took.

Oh how he missed seeing his face everyday how he desperately waited for this moment to happen.

Without realising jungkook had stood with his back facing tae

"Done now u can leave"jungkook said in a monotone.

Tae's heart clenched but who said he is gonna let him go easily this time.

He snaked his hands around his waist holding him tightly as jungkook made efforts to escape but failed miserably one taehyung's strong arms second his wound.

Tae rested his head against jungkook's neck.

"I'm sry" jk let out and audible sob. Tae turned jk towards him and waited until he calmed down.

"Baby look at me" tae said said but jungkook shook his head.

Tae gulped and went on his knees he held jk's hand softly.

"Jungkook I'm so sorry. That day the idea of loosing u and my hyung just took over me." Tae said as he started tearing up as well.

"I can't live without u both. Whatever I said on that i take it. U deserve to hear nothing of that. I'm sorry i didn't know what u have been through.

I was so stressed and let out all on u I'm sorry jk I will nvr ever even shout at u the way I did that day. I know you can't forget what i said that day. But please atleast give me a chance to redeem myself.

2 years jungkook i have continuously looking for u. No matter what happened i continued my search. You know jin and rm cancelled their wedding because they couldn't see it happen without you.

But the reason u left was just me. I am stupid. Punish me, hit me all u want but please please come back." Tae begged as he continuously apologised.

And it was surely enough to cause jungkook a breakdown. He cried loudly as tae's heart sank at how much he had hurt him.

He got up and hugged jungkook.

Jungkook turned around his small fists continuously hitting against tae' chest with 'i hate u' lining up from jungkook's mouth.

All tae knew for now is to hold em tight and never let go.