'talk'

Jungkook being the foolish one he is started ignoring v because he was too afraid that anything will slip out of his mouth which could hint the older about his condition.

Jungkook had absolute no answer why he didn't want v to help him. V was a very kind person and if he asks him for some loan he could easily give and he could pay back later.

But jungkook didn't want to tell about this to v. He questioned himself a lot, but his final conclusion was he knows he likes v heck he had started feeling love for the older so asking money would make him look selfish and gold digger from his point of view.

After all we can't blame jungkook to have thoughts like that he had been listening clear cut insults from his father now he thinks he isn't worthy of anything and there was nothing that he did to deserve v.

On the other hand v became frustrated but refrained himself as well he didn't want the younger to know about him being in mafia hell, not just in this stuff but being the godamn leader of biggest mafia in south korea just because of a tongue slip...no, never but he grew concerned everyday.

Another important incident that took place was Jimin had seen jungkook working at the convenient store at freaking 2 am in the morning. Jimin was unable to gather courage to tell as the v had just completed more 30 cases that too in just five days wanting his stress to be relieved.