'accidentally'

jungkook was dropped by taehyung at home, and he was jumping up and down and lisa and jennie looked at him confused yes they were there because taehyung didn't wanna leave him alone.

"spill the tea" jennie said and jungkook smiled.

*5 minutes*

everyone was now jumping excitedly and you do wanna know how much pain jungkook's poor apartment was in.

jennie knew it was very fast to judge taehyung he was really nice.

**the next day**

"kook hurry up the bank won't wait for you" lisa yelled.

"wait" jungkook said quickly wearing his shoes.

they arrived at the national bank as jungkook decided to sell the shares which his mom left for him.

"whew" jungkook said entering the bank comfortable as the air of ac hit him.

"come on kooks"lisa nudged him.

he was about to approach the lady behind the counter when.......

"HANDS UP EVERYBODY" 3 intruders enter and pushed away all the people as they headed towards the counter.

"PRESS THE EMERGENCY BUTTON AND YOU WILL NEVER SEE THE SWEET FACE OF YOUR LOVED ONES" they all gulped.

they threw bags at their faces.

"MONEY NOW" and then there was shuffling of money from the drawers the lady behind the counter putting money in their bag without losing the eye contact.

suddenly the door was wide open revealing six men with heavy loaded guns and walking in v shape and the the person in the middle had a large gun hanging his back with a black baseball bat in his hand.

"STOP RIGHT THERE SCARLETS" the main person shouted but his voice seemed familiar to jungkook but he ignored it but curiosity hit him he didn't run sneakily like the others were slowly doing he just stood there.

"NO ONE MOVE"said the scarlets.

"AND LOOK WHOSE HERE THE BIGGEST MAFIA OF SOUTH KOREA AFTER LITTLE INTRUDERS LIKE US" one of scarlets said in a mocking tone.

"DON'T YOU DARE MOCK AT ME" the main person from the other side growled.

"what will you do" the scarlets mocked once again.

and that was it.

he was hit with the bat blood sprinkling everywhere.

many screams were heard but jungkook was in utter shock the voice was way too familiar. jennie and lisa looked at each other with 'no it can't be him right??" face.

the main person again picked him hitting him again but this time with punches and the man was on the floor.

a guy from the six immediatly shot all the camera .

while the main person had a nearly dead body on the floor.

he crouched down " any last wishes??" and smirked at his weak condition.

"water"he somehow said it and he gave him it.

but instead of drinking he pulled the main person's mask and jungkook heart dropped.

taehyung?

taehyung immediatey shot him dead and so did the others.

taehyung took a last look at the crowd and------