'3 dead bodies'

third person pov

things been going fine for a week and jungkook and v spending quality time with each other.

after the incident jungkook was still suspicious about the eyes on him he heard footsteps but whenever he turned around there was no one.

He wanted to tell the members about but later on decided not to worry them.

Later on attack increased in the area at the arrival herboson gang. This gang were ppl from other countries who were trapped because of fake passports and stuffs on the arrival in Korea. They decided to protest.

Slowly taehyung's gang started slowly ending the gang. Their mission was going succesful but namjoon on the other hand was very doubtful of the attackers.

It wasn't a reason for them to attack the rich people in the town for trapping them they could've attacked the officials but their main aim was to get noticed.

Finally after a long research the members got to know about thier leader  and so other members decided to end this whole shitty situation ASAP.

But jin fell ill and jimin got injured in the previous fight they had. and jungkook wasn't allowed to go by taehyung. Namjoon decided to stay back In case.

Present:-

Jungkook was roaming on the terrace to relieve his stress over the fact that taehyung were on a mission with other members who had risked their lives.

He just welcomed the warm brezze and the sunset with open arms breathing happily as the leaves touched his face.

He know he can trust taehyung skills. Suddenly his happy moment ended when he heard a scream from the lower basement of the house he knows it.

This sound came from the mansion's weapon area the only room in the mansion which ain't soundproof just in case of invasion of house or burglary.

His heart dropped as his ears recognised the voice as jins. He rushed to the lower half quitely as possible

He stood still at the sight in front of him. There was a man sitting on chair who was reading some sort of handwritten notebook, two men with ak47 stood their along his side.

Jimin, jin and namjoon were blind folded their hands tied and on their knees.

"ah-ha finally taehyung's diary In my hand and jin" the man sitting suddenly said.

Taehyung's diary?? How come it came it came in his hands jungkook thought.

Suddenly blur images from the unshared past of jeon jungkook sprawl across his brain.

Jungkook's pov-

I saw jin was turning pale due to his condition and had leaned onto namjoon was looked seriously concerned.

Suddenly,

Hi kookie I'm back for u again!

Oh shit jk is back again!!!!

'Jk i missed u so much where were u back then when I was in trouble u know I love escapes and knowing u control my body makes me feel safe.'

I replied to my other half named jk.

'I'm sry but this is not the time to talk about these lemme take control'

Jk answered in his usual deep husky voice.

'Ur welcomed to my body jk' I said closing my eyes knowing I can trust him.

Third person pov-

Suddenly aura around jungkook got darker.

"Fuck I forgot the feel" Jungkook or jk to be exact said rubbing his head as if he got up from a hangover.

He already knew about what is happening as he is after all the same person.

"So let get this bread"jk said.

He ran towards the weapon room and picked his favourite gun and knifes which fascinated him much.

He peeked through the room and saw the man who was sitting on the chair yelling

" WHO THE FUCK IS THIS BUNNY BOY TELL ME U HOES I WANT THAT HE SHOULD BE LEFT WITH NOTHING AND IT CLEARLY SHOWS HE MEANS A LOT TO HIM SO THE FU-"

"I am" Jk said in a calm tone entering like the scene was nothing.

The man was amazed by his beauty well awestruck be be exact.

He smirked as he leaned on to his cahir again.

"Well well u would look cool on lap" He said patting his thighs.

"Oh of course" Jk smirked as well.

Jin namjoon and jimin were far away from being shocked.

A random person no no no not a random person but a criminal which clearly kidnapped them asks jungkook to sit him on his lap and he sits like it's nothing.

They felt betra- until they were cut off by a scream.

It was defeaning scream.

𝙸'𝚖 𝚕𝚘𝚠 𝚔𝚎𝚢 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚛𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚏𝚞𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚕𝚘𝚝 𝚒𝚝𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚏 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚙𝚕𝚜 𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚎 𝚊𝚗 𝚑𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚎𝚠 𝚢𝚎𝚊 𝙸 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚛𝚗.