'gang?'

"Hey baby wake up " taehyung was trying to gently wake up jk which he successfully did as the younger fell asleep on his lap.

Taehyung traced down his features with his long fingers.

"Baby" he called again and jungkook woke up again rubbing his eyes.

"Aww" the older cooed as the younger stretched his arms while yawning cutely.

When jungkook realized that he isn't in his own home and his crush is cooing over him. He blushed madly.

"I-I-um-uhh good morning taehyung" he said finally composting himself.

Well he headed out of bed and soon he was shirtless well fuc-

He quickly pulled away the blanket wrapping himself.

"Hyung by chance you can give me a t shirt" his ears ready for rejection for an unknown reason.

"Baby first can jin hyung visit here" taehyung asked.

"Why" jungkook asked quickly.

"He is a the gang's doctor" taehyung eyes widned after what he said.

"Gang?" Jungkook asked furrowing his eyes shifting away.

"Gang like bangtangang our gang we namjoon Jin jimin jhope and yoongi hyung. We are gang not a group lmao" Taehyung tried his level best to make the situation funny even letting a nervously fake chuckle.

But jungkook leaned into his chest.

"He won't hurt me?" Jungkook asked innocently than ever if that's even possible.

"Nope baby you trust me right?" and the younger just nodded.

"JIN HYUNG!!!"taehyung called out.

"Hey jungkookie" jin hyung entered greeting only the younger teasing the older.

"Here's our gang's doctor" taehyung faked laugh, his eyes pointing at the younger.

"GANG??!! umh yeah gang doctor you know gang jungkook it's our group" jin hyung understood before it could make any scene.

"Why everyone keeps on explaining me i know okay"jungkook pouted causing the olders to giggle.

"Okay jungkook let me examine you can you come out the blanket and sit here" he said as he made himself comfortable on a chair and placing a chair in from of him taking out a brief case.

Hesitantly, jungkook stepped out and sat on chair covering himself with his own hands.

Jin was quick to notice this.

"Taehyung can we have only patient and doctor in this room" jin said.

"Bu- okay"taehyung stepped out as he noticed an uncomfortable jungkook.