'meeting the bun pt.2'

"Jungkook-ah" taehyung said as jungkook served his order. And was walking slowly in case taehyung wants to talk to him.

"Oh s-sorryi am leaving" jungkook stuttered as he thought taheyung was signalling him to leave. He really wanted to talk to the older.

But little did I knew the older was much more anticipated to talk to him.

Taehyung gently held his hand stopping him in his tracks.

"Oh no I was about to say umh- will you I mean-" taheyung was contemplating if jungkook would agree to sit with him.

He looked up to see jungkook standing there with a questionable look.

"Come sit with me, please." he said in his low tone which send shivers down jungkook's spine, literally.

"Yeah sure!" jungkook sat next to him wearing a happy smile.

"So I wanted to tell you umh" taehyung  said suddenly jungkook become nervous .

Does he went to end our friendship?

Doesn't he like me?

Will he visit again?

Is it beacuse im ugly?

Is this his last day visiting cafe?

Useless thought started running through jungkook's mind.

"Umh my friends are visting this cafe tommorow they really want to meet you. I mean can they come here?" Taehyung asked but honestly he was so scared.

Jk sighed as the question was asked. It was none from his stupid imagination. But meeting. taehyung's friends???. I mean what if they don't like him. Will they take tae away?

"Umh its okay but you know I'm a bit shy so-" jungkook was cut of by a happy taehyung.

"Tommorow 5 pm after your shift." taehyung happily shouted and left the cafe.

"I have to cancel my shift at convinent store" jungkook pouted at Jennie after tae left.

"It's no problem kook. Calm down one shift won't matter plus I think we will get a bonus this week" Jennie ruffled jungkook's hair.

"Really??" Jk hyped up.

__

"He agreed guys tommorow 5 pm" everyone cheered going to mission again.