'in danger'

"21 st adervale street alley house no. 13" jungkook sighed. He was afraid of getting bullied again.

Hell this is jungkook 50 th delivery. Lucky enough?? Hell no it has been a torture for the little.

The people he delivered food and drinks called him names touch him and worst beat him up he started covering himself in oversized hoodies and gloves not let any one else worry.

But nonetheless it was his last after he was quiting this delivery job and will prefer the 'stay in the cafe' job.

On the other hand taehyung was super frustrated as he hadn't visited his bunny since last 5 days.

He miss his smile his voice his warmth conclusion he misses him. He was contemplating in his mind as he thought the younger knew about the truth of him being the mafia and being a little scared or 'nervous' as he names it he stopped himself from visiting the cafe.

Tears ran down his face and jin who had been observing the younger for few minutes wiped them.

"Taehyung you should really talk to him u know maybe there is something but he just afraid or worried about that he isn't share. There is always more than what meets the eye" jin hyung said.

Other members also consulted v that as far they have observed jungkook seemed way too innocent to take up a step of ignoring someone he admires so much And so taheyung was determined to visit the cafe no matter the younger would say he will help him in every way possible.

Jungkook had packed brownies and few plain coffees now sitting on his delivery bike.

Jennie and lisa was really worried about the bunny because the last address he was going was the famous for gang fights.

They contradicted the idea of him going there a lot but the younger convinced them as it was his last delivery and he would be back in 15 minutes.

*20 minute skip*

Jennie was glancing at the clock again and again jungkook's said he would take only 15 minutes.

She knew the younger was very specific about time. She was continuously calling jungkook and whenever she called it would say that the user is not picking up.

But soon in just 2 minutes the phone started saying that 'the number you have dialed is currently switched off' and that's what pushed her panic state to its core..

She had seen the youngers phone was fully charged heck Lisa was the one who fully charged his phone with her own charger.

Unable to think of any solution she consulted the manager and he asked them to call police. But also advised not to prefer that since it could be a gang and can hurt jungkook involving the police.

Jennie was running out of ideas she can't get all by herself there she didn't have any transport and the town has stuffed buses at this hour as its is almost as it is the rush hour.

Suddenly a all too familiar face entered the cafe and Jennie ran to him as her last hope.