'knowing him better'

Silence filled the room as jimin left.

Jungkook was gulped down on nothing as he felt taehyung's aura darken.

Then suddenly a strong of what if's hit taehyung he doesn't know if the younger even likes him. What if he doesn't trust him? What if he saw him doing something? What if he knows he is mafia?

The younger looked up with hopeful eyes toward the older who had furrowed his eyes in confusion of his own thoughts.

The younger on the other hand has the same thoughts what if he hates him if he is gay? What if he is straight? And thats how jungkook started crying again.

Taehyung was quick to notice this and pulled jungkook into a hug.

"What happened baby it's fine if you umh don't want to be with me because-" the younger cut older off.

"No hyung I want to be honest with you" jungkook curled himself a bit in the comfort of taehyung's arms.

"It was my graduation when I realized I was umh gay..........so my father started treating me like shit and threw me out" the younger started letting small sobs out of his mouth as taehyung pulled him closer only if that was possible.

"I bought a small apartment. But unfortunately that costed my whole saving never knew Seoul apartments were so costly. So to manage my college fees and daily necessity, I started working at the cafe but the salary was only enough to sustain my college fees. So I could live peacefully I started working at convenient store at night because I had to manage studies and stuff"taehyung looked at the younger eyes finding honestly which was quite visible.

"But why the delivery thing I mean your the barista"taehyung asked in confusion eyes jungkook only performed the task of cooking and serving so what was the thing called delivery boy?

"The cafe owner reduced the staff as his wife committed suicide after losing her first child during the operation. I was dependent on bonus through which i was going to pay my college fees. The college wanted me to submit the fees in a week or i will be taken out as i was late in paying fees earlier as well.

Although deep down i was very scared to do this job but there was nothing i could do. " Jungkook finished snuggling v who had now grabbed the blanket and covered jungkook.

"Baby I am always here you know if you ever want anything you will come to me without hesitation ok" taehyung kissed jungkook's forehead and he just blushed and nodded in response.

'I will never let anyone hurt my bunny boy' taehyung thought.

But little did he knew he will the one hurting the younger the most.