✨fate✨

Jungkook stretched in the morning in the smell of fresh strawberries. He stepped down to his flower shop where he had got job under an old lady with her daughter.

"Hey good morning rose" jungkook smiled at rose.

"Good morning kook how was ur sleep?" Rose answered while flipping her pancakes.

"It was really nice" jungkook settled down at the table reading yet another news of killing and knowing exactly who it was.

"Jungkook me and grandma are going for a week to Seoul will u be fine with that?" Rose asked a lil worried.

"Ah no problem I'll be fine"jungkook answered with a smile.

Rose smiled at him.

"Will jisoo come?" Jungkook asked rose about her gf.

"Yea and her two friends Lisa and Jennie will receive us at the station" rose clapped happily.

Jungkook froze hearing those names his best friend.

It's been 2 years and jungkook never looked back ever since not knowing where to go he decided to come back to his hometown.

Busan.

"-gkook?" Rose moved her hands over jungkook's eyes who seemed to have spaced out.

"Oh sry I- nothing" jungkook sighed.

"Jungkook but the problem is we have is the streets are too dangerous and since Lucifer is here around I'm afraid problems will increase" rose placed pancakes on the table.

"Umh I'll call my friend Lee felix he is a police officer to provide us protection for that day it will be fine trust me"jungkook smiled reassuring rose.

The area in which jungkook and rose live is highly dangerous because of Lucifer currently the biggest criminal in Seoul and Busan. He is target of many and has eyes on many but no one really caught him till date.

Jungkook was really worried about their safety and so he settled down with rose his far relative.

Not in any records jungkook is present as a resident of the area so it made it easier for him to hide himself without being shown documentally.

.........

Somewhere in dark.

"Hello?"

"Hello tae"

"We found Lucifer. Target is to kill him and destroy him this time. No one will know about this."

"I'm on it send me the address"