'do I like em'?'

"Hyung" taehyung walked in happily singing which suprised most of the members. It's been while since they actually saw taehyung smiling over some other reason except them.

"What happened tae? You look quite happy." jimin said wiggling his eyebrows.

Taehyung just gave him a smile and narrated the whole story.

_

"Really he approached you NO WAY" j hope said suprised but internally loving the younger even more as taehyung had been smiling for 5 min straight.

"Way to go taehyung. Finally" Rm said proud that their leader was finally moving on from his terrible past.

"You really like him don't you. Would u take care of him like nobody does?" Yoongi finally asked as he didn't want taehyung to destroy someone's life if he just feels lust for them.

Taehyung, a known playboy has hurt some people pretty bad before so he was just making sure.

Yoongi had seen the bunny boy once and he seemed too innocent to get hurt by playing with feeling.

Taehyung stared at him as his mind went blank.

_

"Really?" Lisa screamed on top of her lungs.

"Shhhh" jungkook put finger on his lips indicating Lisa lower her voice down.

"You will scare the customer for sure" jungkook chuckled as Lisa made a cute pout.

"What's wrong baby why you pouting like that" Jennie placed a peck on lisa lips as she just entered.

"Told her about what happened." jungkook said adding caramel to the brownie pastery making it ready for service.

"Ohhh but jungkook do you like him I mean in the romantic way?" Jennie took brownies as she knew jungkook had a crush on him since a while but she just wants to make sure.

His mind went blank.

---------------------------------------------------------

Whose ur bias in bts.