'forgotten date pt3[M]😏'

𝑔𝑢𝑒𝑠𝑠 𝑤ℎ𝑜 𝑖𝑠 𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝑑𝑒𝑎𝑑.
𝑊𝑜𝑟𝑑 𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑡-2333 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑖𝑛 𝑐𝑎𝑠𝑒.

🅢︎🅟︎🅔︎🅒︎🅘︎🅐︎🅛︎ 🅒︎🅗︎🅐︎🅟︎🅣︎🅔︎🅡︎

"jungkook"my voice broke at the sight of him. he was completely soaked in water and his face was pale while he was shivering.

i froze at my spot, his eyes were red, obvious that he was crying. before i could hug him he raised his hand pointing towards and before anything could come out of his mouth he fainted, i rushed to him and fell him in arms. Thank god.

i quickly carried him and brought him in my the car drving as fast as i could to my mantion. i carried him bridal style.

"oh my gawd you stupid kid" jin started me scolding as soon i entered his clinic in our mantion.

he quickly laid him down and trust me all were glaring at me.

"i just forgot okay i was busy"i said trying to convince everybody even tho it was the truth. namjoon just comforted me and jimin was literally glaring at me.

soon jin came out and before speaking smacked my head.

"he just fainted because of immediate drop in body temperature he will be  completly fine in few hours he has no fever u are lucky you dumbo otherwise u would have been dead meat"i gulped down in guilt.

"c-can i-i -s-see h-him"i asked.

"of course u have to take care of him"and he explained me what to do.

i entered the room my bunny was in pain his eyebrows furrowed while trying to sleep.i went up to him and kissed between his brows to relax him a bit which he did.

"tae-taehyung g-go a-awy"i could hear that words and it completly crashed my world down.

"pls baby let me take care of you"i said and he just closed his eyes.

*5 hours ltr*

i had finished making him eat his porridge. I left with a sigh as he had finally releaxed a bit.

i headed towards the sink as it was my duty to do the dishes today.

third person's pov

"are u dumb?" jimin asked.

"no i have explained myself"

"Ur lover was waiting for u with so much hope u know what?....he draggged me out every store to find a perfect outfit he was excited. I'm dissapointed in u taehyung"jimin said and reality had already taken a turn over me.

"i am going to talk to jungkook"i can't stop him anyways

jimin's pov
When i entered the room he was nowhere. he can't leave like that.......right?.

i panicked but i saw him on the swing in the balcony he was looking at stars absolutely adorable.

"hey are u okay?"his smile fell i know he was expecting tae but then he smiled softly again.

"I'm fine hyung sorry for wasting u'r time in day"he said.

"oh my, why are u apologising i love spending time with and you need to know so does tae he was just bus-"

"i would like him to explain hyung i want to talk to him"

"that soon?"

"why i mea-"

"hell no ur going to give him a silent treatment"

"isn't that too harsh"

"i know he is guilty but he needs to realize i don't want you to be sad again if u don't want it to be that serious u can just prank him"