'he cares for me'

Taehyung and jungkook both sat on the bed in their respective rooms, kilometres away from each other but with the same thought.

Both not being able to sleep both frustratingly tried to sleep and have some peace.

But no the wicked hormones of love had long ago taken away their sleep and peace of mind.

JungKook came out of apartment into a park to find some peace but it was quite cold so snuggled to himself as he looked up at the stars.

Taehyung brought himself to the grand balcony of his mansion as he siped onto some tea to relax. He looked up to the sky admiring the stars.

"Do I really like him" they both said with a sigh.

________________________________________

JungKook pouted as taehyung has not arrived at the cafe.

"He is not here because i talked to him yesterday." jungkook said sadly.

"No bunny he must be busy don't talk like th-" Jennie smiled as taehyung stepped on the cafe.

Jungkook's eyes immediately widned as he saw him, but he was brought back in reality when he noticed a busted lip.

He immediately approached him.

"Hyung are you fine?" Jungkook said but taehyung tried to hide it, lowering his head as the floor suddenly was more interesting than his bunny boy.

"Come here" jungkook held taehyung's wrist and brought him to staff.

Taehyung's cheeks picked up heat as he saw jungkook's hand on his wrist. He turned to look around and saw a blonde girl with short hair and black curly hair one wiggling her eyebrows at him.

But nontheless he was already in the staffroom.

"Wait a second." jungkook said and brought out a little kit from his pocket.

He took a cotten swab from the kit and it already smelled of antiseptic.

"Look at me." jungkook said taehyung looked directly into his eyes.

Jungkook blushed as I looked away but immediately tried to compose himself.

Jungkook looked up at his lips they looked so soft so tempting but then started mentally cursing himself.

But damn kissing him would be like biting into a cheesecake.

Jungkook shook his head in hope to shake off the thoughts in his mind.

He applied the swab and taehyung didn't even flinch or wince.

JungKook furrowed his eyebrows.

"Doesn't it hurt?" he said.

"Nope I'm used to it" taehyung said regretting it afterwards. He has always been afraid that the younger will leave him if he found out his identity.

"Okay! But how did you got into a fight?" jungkook asked.

"Oh nothing just bumped into a short tempered stranger." taheyung chucked at his own much of a stupid lie.