'precious lil one'

"Yahhh Tae !! You bought that coffee again from the cafe" jin yelled as taehyung placed the drinks over the counter and Pastries in the fridge.

"I love u too jin" he smiled and left the kitchen. Jin just sighed with a smile.

He adored taehyung for thinking he helped the little boy, also he loved the drinks which jungkook himself made.

Jin knew taehyung wasn't one of those who expressed themselves being affectionate, he hoped the new guy would spark something within him.

Meanwhile Taehyung stepped into a dark dungeon, lit with dim lights and heavy metal chain screeching sounds.

Taehyung smirked at the man who tried to touch jungkook and made him feel extremely uncomfortable.

All the tears from the innocent eyes of the bunny boy gave taehyung more than enough reasons to kill him.

Flasback-

Taehyung happily stepped into the cafe as he had a chance again to admire the bunny boy in the cafe once again.

Honestly the lust had long gone a few weeks ago and now he really cared about the bunny boy. Free from his work, he thought only jungkook could make his time worth anything.

He went up to the counter and called out the waiter to bring his usual order but get that only from the bunny boy.

His bunny finally came and gave him a warm smile. Taehyung felt some sensation in his stomach but decided to ignore it.

He sat there when a man entered the cafe. The man went up to 'his' bunny boy  and flirted with him and younger gave a uncomfortable smile as he sounded more of a pervert drunkard.

Taehyung being possessive as he is knew knew it was part of job and his bunny boy always treats the customer well no matter how they are.

The man tried touching his thighs and waist. JungKook immediately pushed him away.

But when taehyung was about to nearly rip him apart Jennie slapped him and told him to get lost but taehyung nonetheless took his photo and sent to his professional hacker Kim namjoon.

Taehyung saw his bunny boy sobbing at the end of the cafe which only added fuel to fire..

Flashback ends.