'can I sit with u?'

"Breaking news carles mars son of a famous associate found dead this afternoon after he proceeded to shoot himself due to repors of depression . Police also found out that he was a drug addict.

He also was in a great debt to man named Kim Taehyung who gave a statement that carles was always begging him for money to fund his business thinking he was helping a friend.

Nose deep in debt taehyung also mentioned he was a drunk bastard who often assaulted and belittle people he thought were beneath him.

His own father has refused to give any statements regarding his death. Next we have his ex girlfr-''

JungKooK eyes widened at the news displaying on the tv in the cafe.

" Isn't he the same person who abused you day before yesterday?" Jennie said cleaning the table.

"Yeah but the face of Kim taehyung looks a lot familiar" jungkook said rubbing his chin.

"Lemme see!" Jennie finished her work and watched the news. Few second later her eyes widened.

"Jungkook he the customer who buys 6 drinks and pasteries everyday and sits for long hours" jennie half smiled as maybe taehyung really cares for jk.

JungKook smacked his head for his goldfish memory.

"I should talk to him today. Only for five minutes Jennie please" jungkook said with puppy eyes no one could resist.

_

Taehyung entered the cafe with a proud smile. He always had been hating rapists because of one specific incident in his family which turned him into the mafia he is today.

He placed the order as usual and set in the corner. Waiting for his order to arrive and also the bunny.

"Hey can i sit with you?

Who said it👀?