'saved'

"LEAVE HIM ALONE IF YOU WANT YOURE HEADS TO STAY IN PLACE" a voice boomed through the valley. A voice so deep that can measure ocean's depth and scary as if U r the only feast of a hungry hound.

The four men immediately backed away recognising the fine specimens of him as Kim taehyung.

They ran away but little did they knew the rest of bts had eyes peeled on them for 'kidnap those who even dared to touch my bunny boy' mission.

Taehyung heartbroke at the sight of jungkook crouching down shirtless bleeding through the bite marks and sobbing loudly.

His heart shattered even more when the younger flinched when taehyung touched him.

"Go away pls don't hurt me" jungkook sobbed out.

"Jungkook look its me I am taehyung pls" taehyung had started crying looking at the younger's condition.

The younger looked up and launched himself at taehyung when he saw him.

"Taehyung I was so scared i don't wanna die I wanna live with you hyungs and other friends" jungkook's voice was cracking.

"Shhh baby calm down now you r in my arms no body would hurt you trust me I'm here, here always"v said wiping his own tears and kissed away his. He picked up jungkook in bridal style after covering his body with his jacket.

Jungkook was holding taheyung like his life depends on it.

Taehyung got into his car and hugged jungkook who was sobbing uncontrollably.

Taheyung started whispering things into jungkook ear but it's didn't help as jungkook was scared to death.

Taehyung was heartbroken and furious.

When they reached taehyung's mansion jungkook was sleeping soundly. He smiled at the younger's adorableness but immediately frowned and anger started growing when he noticed his wounds.