'forgotten date pt.1'

i guess title explains everything who do you think will forget "the date"?????

taehyung quickly followed jungkook to the room.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"oh shit" jungkook checked the sides of his leg covered with blood he quickly got a first aid from the table and went inside the washroom.

he sat on the edge of the tub carefully wiping his thighs with antiseptic liquid he heard something fall down only to look up a worried taehyung whose phone fell.

"jungko-" he bent down beside jungkook "how?"

Tae slowly touch his wound cleaning it with a swab his heart broke as he winced on taehyung's action.

"actually when i was coming back from store i dont know if it was somebody or not because when i turned there was no one"the younger said sobbing.

"why didnt you tell me"taehyung said aiding his wound.

"i dont want you to be worry for nothing"the younger hissed out.

"nothing??? jungkook youre my everyhting pls if anything happens pls tell me you r my no. 1 priority"

taehyung said bandaging his wounds he picked him up carried to his room and laid him on his bed. yes they were sharing different rooms because jungkook wasnt comfortable yet to be in the same rooms and the older was ok with it he just wants the younger to  be comfortable.

he kissed his forehead."sleep"

but jungkook pulled him and made space beside him.

"stay for a while pls"

and hell taehyung could say no he just agreed and laid beside him.

"jungkook lets go on a date"

"really"

"yes"

"yay i really wanted to go on a date with you glad you asked"

"me too it will be very exciting"

"im so happy"he hugged taehyung tighter.

"i will plan everything lets go on saturday meet me at rose park"

"ok ok"............................

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

saturday skip

"jungkook why you so excited"yoongi asked as the younger was literally hopping around the house like bunny.

"secret"he just chuckled which was music to everyone's ear i mean whose not.

jungkook went inside his room and threw evrything out of his closet only to find something  to wear. suddenly,

"jimin hyung" he called out and jimin arrived as if he was waiting for him to call him.

"lets go shopping"jungkook said hugging him.

"with you, really? im so excited i will get ready just wait"jimin said quickly rushing to his room.

>>>10 minutes later>>>>

both jimin and jungkook decided for twining wearing a pale yellow hoddie with black jeans and shoes.

"we'll be right back"jimin said and jin smiled and patted their heads.

"where we going??" jungkook asked.

"what you like? Balenciaga, LV, celine oh taehyung loves gucci btw"

"i dont know what are u talking bout"jungkook asked confused

"forget it lets go gucci" jimin said suprised at lack of knowledge jungkook has about brands.

they entered inside the shop and jungkook was in literall awe.

"wow"sparkles filled jungkook's eyes.

jimin just giggled.

"ok jungkook buy whatever you like without looking at the price tag ok"

"ok"

they giggling throughout the journey.

in the end jungkook bought a white shirt a long coat and skinny jeans with formal shoes.

"sir that will be $43,000 usd only"the cashier smiled.

"excuse me wha-"

"here and thanku" jimin dragged jungkook out the store.

"oh my god these r so expensive i just cant"

"oh my kookie taehyung literally buys everything here don't worry"

"ok"

"so what with this hoping tell me i will keep a secret"

"umh taheyung asked me for a date"

"what when where"

"at 5 pm today at rose park"

"OH MY GAWD" jimin started dancing in the middle of street suddenly he hit someone while dancing.

"ughhh why r u dancing i dont know why poor ppl  like you are here in this area for rich ppl stupid gays" a girl said from behind.

"oh come on honey you're just jealous cause you have to find someone to wreck you while your guy is drooling over me"jimin said sassily.

"i dont like u"she said annoyed.

"me neither so dont worry i never had a thing for sluts"jimin said chuckled along with jungkook and the man beside her also giggled.

"oh yeah!! i am fine being a slut cause you know sluts like me date men like kim taehyung"she said checking her nails. and that was it.

jungkook bursted out laughing.

"keep your slut qualifications with yourself he wont date ppl like that in fact he is no playboy past but you know?? ppl like you believe on rumors and yeah girl dream on for something you can never achieve" jungkook finally voiced his thoughts.

and all the men bursted out laughing.

"but he wont also date a guy like you"she said eyeing jungkook up and down.

"guess what he his"and with that jimin and jungkook ran from there laughing and giggling.

"jungkook wanna arcade"

"no its already 4 i dont wanna be late"

>>>>>>>at 9:00am in kim co-operations>>>>>>>>

"oh my gawd mr kim is on leave what we will do??"

"call him"

"oh no he barely takes day off"

"yeah we can handle the company for just one day"

"i am so worried we require him rn"

"its only half day off maybe we can tell him about the issue"

"youre right"

"but it will take hours to fix what if we destroy his plans"

"i mean when you step in some business you have to give it all"

"thats also correct"

"ughhhh~~ what do we do"

and their jaws drop when there was a man standing besides the workers at kim co-operation

"m-mr kim"