'comforted'

"so i checked his body but lot of marks on his body arent yesterday's they seem to start within week or so. by the bruises i can judge either they are kick or punch marks" jin said examining his then looking up at taehyung who was holding a face filled with fury scaring jungkook.

meanwhile with taehyung

he was angry at the rapist and the cruel world doing these things to his bunny while he stood there doing absolutely nothing to be able the younger.

"hm?" jin questioned taehyung who was just staring into the space.

jungkook was cuddled up in the blanket crying because he was scared the action of taehyung.

"its my cue to leave" jin said and left.

"hey baby why are you crying" taehyung said holding jungkook who flinched making v worry.

"are you mad at me"he said innocently v wanted to coo but it wasnt just the best time to do that.

"no baby i can never be mad at you " he said slowly removing the blanket and thanked god when he didnt flinch this time.

"then why are you angry" jungkook slowly slid himself into taehyung's arm.

taehyung was shocked he was scared because of him??

"baby i was angry because i couldn't protect you i wanted you to be safe and i failed" taehyung said.

jungkook just looked at him have you ever experienced your crush being sad because someone hurt you??

jungkook just smiled and

"i dont know hyung but i always feel safe with you" taehyung smiled widely somewhere super proud of himself.