✨THE END✨

my first book is finally ending pls send me tissues 😭😭😭😭😭😭.

Tae woke up with something pressed against his chest it was his lil bunny boy.

"Babe wake up" tae said in his morning voice.

Jungkook rubbed his eyes and saw tae, a smile automatically forming on his face.

Today was jungkook's bday and jk was internally screaming.

For him the whole bts gives him a lot of love and attention today + the gifts. He is hella excited.

But his eyebrows furrowed when tae kissed his forehead and got up.

"Tae?" Jungkook whined.

"What happened babe?" Tae asked.

"Umh where r u going"jungkook became even more confused when taehyung took  out a business suit on a Sunday morning.

"Oh kook I'm so sry I wasn't able to tell u. I have a business trip don't worry I'll be back around 7 pm" tae bit his smirk, fake smiling.

Jungkook couldn't answer...... he was taken aback. Taehyung forgot his bday for reals ?

"Kookie?" Tae called out clearly holding his laughter as jungkook was sitting jungshook on his bed.

"Yes?" Jungkook answered.

"Help me fix my tie"tae glanced at him.

"I swear to god I feel like choking u with it "jungkook mumbled with a pout

"No mumbling jk"tae warned.

"Sry"jungkook said in an annoyed tone.

"What happened kook morning sickness oh my gawd are you pregn-" tae rumbled.

"Yahhhhhhhhhh shut up"jungkook said blushing.

"Ok babe" tae smiled and left the room.

Jungkook's smile instantly fell he sighed as he sat down on bed.

"Why out of all ppl u don't have to remember it" he said and then wore his shirt heading downstairs.

"Happy Birthday to you happy birthday to you happy birthday to dear jungkookie happy birthday to you" bangtan wished him but jungkook eyes wandered for tae but he wasn't there.

With a small celebration jungkook explained bts how tae had forgotten his bday. As jungkook explained it everyone hid their smile with an attentive nod only if jungkook wasn't that sad he could notice it.

"Jungkook yugyeom called me today in the morning he asked u to come to the cafe today Jennie Lisa and bam bam will also be there they wanted to have a small party with u"jimin explained.

"Oh okay I'll get ready then" jungkook said happily as he headed upstairs.

"Hey kook dress ur best"jin shouted.

"Whyyyyyy" jungkook replied back

"We will have a photoshoot with u"rm replied.

"Really? Jimin help me"jungkook called up his fashion advisor.

30 minutes ltr-