will fate help?

Taehyung woke up quite early. He sighed going out to the balcony he still thinks that he was right, not realising what he had said in the heat of the moment.

He hurried down to the breakfast table expecting the see jungkook there but everyone was settle down eating their pick fast and he was not at the table. He just sighed.

He sat down but didn't start eating yet. For the past year never he had eaten anything without jungkook how was he then supposed to do that.

"Where is jungkook?"jin's voice elll,

Tae just nervously bit his lip. The more he didn't feel jungkook's presence the guilty-er it got for him.

"He was sick just go get him he must be sleeping "jimin chimed in with his morning voice.

"I'll go then"jin immediately got up in worry.

5 minutes ltr-

"Joonieeee"the voice ran through the mansion alerting the members as they ran towards the source.

Their eyes meeting the teary and anger filled ones of jin.

He straight up went to tae.

"WHAT DID U DO?"jin questioned grabbing tae's collar.

"I-i m-"tae looked down gulping.

"What happened jin hyung"namjoon politely asked not elevate the situation.

"This happened"jin threw jungkook's phone at him which thank god he caught.

2 min ltr-

"Tae u need to tell us what happened so we can find him".

"I- I told him-

4 minutes ltr-

Everyone was extremely dissapointed in taehyung. They were furious too but somewhat understood what has been going through.

Tension was created between him and the rest of the Bts especially jin and Jimin.

"Take out my search operation team and let em find every part of Korea I want every man with name Jeon jungkook in front of my eyes"tae said determined.

6 months ltr-

No single trace of jungkook was to be ever found after all he was boyfriend *sigh* ex boyfriend of mafia and knew how search operation work.

On the hand tae became merciless and cold. He was so underground that only his shadow was scene by few.

The gap between tae and BTS kept on increasing as tae was too embarrassed to face them after what he had done.

He never goes to places he used to cause all memories he saved flooded back in.

Therefore he nvr visited the mantion.

Namjoon and jin's wedding was cancelled as they both didn't wanna do it without jungkook.

But who knew fate was make them meet them again but with a hint of ✨nostalgia✨.