'truth pt1'

taehyung shifted his gaze across the room he just had this bad feeling all day he just couldnt figure out what it was.

his eyes widened at the sight of lisa and jennie both gulping down and had unreadable frown on their faces.

taehyung's soul then and there left his body.

he instantly ran to them handling his guns to namjoon who stood the closest to him.

"h-he r-ran" lisa said out of fear shock sadness whatever it was.

"w-who" although taehyung knew very much who they were talking abot he just had a little bit hope that 'he' just didnt saw him not like not when he himself wanted to share the truth with him in his arms.

"j-u-jung-jungkook" jennie let out pointing towards the small gap in the door.

 he just ran not thinking about the mission or leaving his hyungs behind nothing he just wanted to see his baby's face.

*at jk's apartment*

taehyung banged jungkook's door even though his hands had started to bleed.......maybe punching the old wooden door with small nails and wood pieces peeking out was not a good idea.

but taehyung didnt give his mind enough rest to think about the greatest idea right and there came a small yelp from inside scaring taehyung it felt like someone hit the door.

on the hand,

jungkook was way too scared to even face taehyung so he ran using the running skills he had before the older figured it out what what happened but he was  wrong the older had been banging on the  door for past 15 minutes and he knew taehyung would have hurt himself.

he didnt knew what to do.

'what do you expect him to do......? knowing his not so lover was korea's biggest mafia and all this time he didnt have a single clue  thats how dumb he was???

he felt hurt. just hurt stupid worthless.

'maybe he doesnt like you'

'use and throw thats what you are?'

'he must be homophobe he thinks your disgusting'

'you matter to him as much as the dust'

'he hates you'

'probably you just should die'

jungkook held his hair and screamed in frustration a little bit too loud. he grabbed his headphones and blasted them at full volume.

perfect. jugnkook thought.

he wore them and laid onto the bed decorating the pillow with his own tears.

*4 hour skip*

jungkook's pov

i woke up to heaven crying simple language its raining HEAVILY.....my headphones had went off in just a hour or so.

i streched  a bit maybe i had slept suddenly there was a flash of events and tears left my eyes.

as much i cleaned that much they flowed down i just harshly rubbed my eyes wanting to get rid of tears. but nothing happened they still flowed down. i looked up in the mirror to look at the messyself.

my hairs were everywhere eyes were bloodshot and i looked nor-- i looked horrible.

'ugly'

'disgusting'

'worthless'

i sighed as i grabbed the towel i turned my phone on which i charged before i slept.

:34 calls by landlord:

:16 voice messages:

i quickly tapped on the voice messages but it didnt work. then i looked at the signal.

"fuck my wifi"i mumbled.

so i decided to call him..... as much i am concerned i paid him rent and theres nothing to complain about?

'does he also wants to throw me out' i sacrcastically smiled.

whats wrong with me???

he picked up.

"hello sir why did you call me??" i said wating for the next harsh words.

"oh jungkookie thank goodness you picked up there is this boy he had been lying out of your apartment i was worried for that boy so i just asked him to go since it started raining 3 hours ago but he didnt budge saying ' i want to talk to kookie just once' and jungkook he was shivering so loud.

"TAEHYUNG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" the phone dropped out of my hand as i ran towards the front door.