'tease'

to say taehyung was shocked, would be an understatement he was beyond surprised and happy. he looked at jungkook who had put upon a beautiful bunny which never failed flutter taehyung's heart.

"baby say that again" taehyung whispered into jungkook's ear.

jungkook immediately shivered and looks into taehyung's eyes a mischievous smile on his face.

"i said i dont like you" and maintained a poker face.

"i love yo- wait what??" taehyung was about to lean but made a questionable face towards jungkook.

jungkook burst into laughter he was enjoying his time.

Taehyung smirked as he pushed the younger making him lay on the blanket and quickly went on top him pinning his hands to grounds but their body inches away.

jungkook eyes widened as he realized that the older was shirtless and he was enjoying the view of his abs a little too much. taehyung was quick to notice this.

"take a picture it will last longer" he said as he quickly pecked the younger lips and went back to his position you know letting the younger enjoy the view cause why not.

"ew cheesy never knew you read wattpad much" jungkook scrunched his nose.

"ikr and i know what kind of things happen in these situations" taehyung smirked as jungkook imagination went wild causing him to blush and bit his lip.

"you like that?" taehyung softly asked.

"what?"

"biting you lips"

"umh yes actually its my habit and makes me feel relaxed wh-" before jungkook could finish soft lips were smashed onto his. 

he wrapped his now loosened hands around taehyung's neck as taehyung slowly deepened the kiss.

he didnt went far but-the kiss was passionate yet slow and taehyung expressed his longingness and love for the younger which jungkook's surely enjoyed.

taehyung bit jungkook's lips as he pulled away for much needed oxygen  making younger gasp.

"aww i thought you like biting on your lips" taehyung pulled him a hug as they were now sitting.

suddenly a smell of burning startling them both. 

'shit the milk' jungkook thought.

"i left the milk i guess i will turn it off" he was about to get up but immediately sat down again realizing he was in shorts.

'shit'

taehyung gave him a questioning look but quickly smirked as he saw jungkook thighs oh sorry jungkook's thick thighs fully on display.

"turn around"jungkook said and taehyung obliged.

Suddenly he noticed what he was wearing.

"hey shy one" he turned as jungkook hid his lower body behind the couch smiling at him.

"yea"

"who took off my clothes"

jungkook gulped.

"i did"

"yeah?"

"i did i have course of nursing so mr. kim taehyung dont even think about the stuff going in your mind"

"oh yeah"

"for heaven's sake i have innocent eyes"

"im glad they r reserved for my body" taehyung said with a huge grin.

"oh really dream on"

"i will remind you when you will beg for 'it''

jungkook nearly tripped on his steps.

"you pervert i will run away next morning and you wont be able to tease me"

"as if you will be able to walk by yourself" 

a bell on the door saved jungkook. jungkook quickly picked up a white tee and jeans for himself while beige cargo pants and maroon t shirt which he literally threw at older's face only to receive a boxy smiled.

"who-- oh ma'am" landlord entered the house with the soup as taehyung finished cause you know his body is reserved for jungkook.

she ignored jungkook and rushed to tae.

"are you fine"

"absolutely" he flashed his famous boxy smile.

i mean it made a jungkook jealous tho.

she left and jungkook pouted against the sink. he was cleaning the burnt pan.

taehyung just smiled watching him and snaked his hands around his tiny waist leaving the younger to blush.

"go hug the landlord" jungkook again pouted.

"oh my are you jealous of lan-" he was hit with water directly on the face.

"hey you little brat" he back hugged the younger tighter.

"jungkook i will always love you and only you trust me bunny"

"i love you too tae"

"lets go to my mansion tomorrow" taehyung said.

"yay" the younger jumped.

_______________________________________________________________________________

someone's pov-

"yes sir they are jungkook's house."

"yes sir"

"sir i will make sure they wont last long"