'helpless'

Taehyung was confused at its max as he saw Jennie crying and now hugging him lisa sobbing behind the counter and jungkook was nowhere to be seen. Is he missing something.?

Jennie quickly looked up to him and explained him the situation. And she swears she saw taehyung eyes turn a shade darker.

"Where??" V asked in his usual mafia tone and Jennie instantly gulped his deep anger toned voice was too much for a human to take.

"21 st adervale street alley house no. 13" she said nervously as if she was taking to a whole new person not to someone who her best friend has crush on and daily visits the cafe to make her best friend happy.

Taehyung instantly conference called bts via Bluetooth and informed and warned them for any future incident which may or may not be negative.

Taehyung was scared as hell would also be an understatement. It was the same place SAME PLACE WHERE HIS SISTER'S MURDERERS ARE STAYING.

and the fact which even hurts him even more is that he can't kill his sister's murderer tho being the biggest mafia gang why? because the muderer is a intelligent he had planned the plan to erase the was genuisly planned. If he escapes from here he won't be able to find him.

But now he is ready to risk it all for jungkook.

Jungkook's pov-

I handed a group of four men their order as I took out the bill. They all were super intimidating and I was honestly scared a lot. It was already 11 minutes I think I will reach a little late. I should prepare my ears for jennie's scolding.

I gulped " it would be $14.99 sir" I said calmly not trying to show how scared I was at this point.

" what about plus $20 for a blowjob" a man said as he ran his finger across my cheeks. I quickly yanked them away.

Usually it's just a pay and go process but if bullying it is only 2 minutes but why I am not sure about this.

"Aww baby boy wants to play" another one said as he messily eat a pastry ewwwww.

I immediately scrunched my face towards his disgusting actions.

I was about to head out when a hand grabbed my wrist.

"don't want to pleasure your daddy I'll make sure I'll make u make you say my namely sinfully" I am so dead I was death scared. Why am in thinking about dying.

'CAUSE THATS A MOTHERFUCKING BETTER OPTION THAN GETTING RAPED'  my subconscious yelled at meh.

They were too strong I can't help but try to escape sneakily.

"If u try to escape ur sugar daddy will go rough on you" one said pulling me towards him but I pushed him away.

He grabbed my neck and I was soon pinned to a wall.

"Dont be stubborn I know you want us" he said with a smirk.

"No I dont" I said and he frowned where is this confidence coming from but tears already threatning to fall.

Suddenly my phone started vibrating signalling someone is calling as I try to answer one of them took it and started throwing it to another then another with me following it's every movement.

"Enough" Said the one who pinned me and threw the phone making it crash into pieces. There goes my last hope. But hey I have voice godamn.

"SAVE ME SOMEONE PLS SAVE ME HELP PLS HELP" I shouted expecting them to be sacred a bit but they were there laughing.

"This is our area no matter how much you scream you are calling out for our help. I mean if your shouting our gang members will only come lmao" this is definitely bad.

Tears formed in my eyes.

" aww look the baby boy us crying" one them said and I immediately crouched down hugging my legs so they couldn't attack me.

I know I wasn't gonna last long maybe this is my end all I wanna say is I love you taehyung Jennie Lisa yugeom bamabam jin namjoon yoongi jimin and jhope that's when I realised how few people I cherish only if i had a chance I would confess my love.

I felt a hand grabbing my jacket ripping it off no matter how hard I tried. They got me out of my shell and I was crying mess sobbing loudly and tears left my eyes never have I ever felt so 'helpless.'

I had my eye shut and someone ripped my shirt off. I saw them licking their lips and he tried to kiss me but I turned away my face.

" U will give up anyways " he said and attacked my neck forming bite marks harshly bitting and sucking on my skin.

I was shouting in top I my lungs for help but no one was there. No one to save me no one to take me out of this hel--

"LEAVE HIM ALONE IF YOU WANT YOURE HEADS TO STAY IN PLACE" a voice boomed through the valley