'white lies'

"Sssst" jungkook hissed when jin hyung applied medicine on the last wound around jungkook's neck.

"I really want this to personal but I think you should tell taehyung" jin patted jungkook's hair throwing away the dirty swabs.

What's with people wanting him to tell taehyung everything but good for me at least he could try to be honest maybe trust him? 

the thought of explaining about the bullies didnt seem to be in his favour at this point.

taehyung had showered you could tell by his wet hair and the towel hanging around his neck with a bandage carelessly wrapped around his knucles.

jungkook heart instantly picked up pace at the sight of taehyung cause just why not.

jin stood awkwardly there as jungkook and taehyung were playing the 'do not blink challenge'

"ahem"jin faked coughed cause you know third wheeling isn't the best job ever to do.

"umh- you called hyung luckily i just got out of shower. how is he? any complications??" taehyung relaxed.

jungkook just picked up a blanket and wrapped himself.

"awe jungkookie i dont know when i will get over your cuteness but now, real talk"jin said making taehyung sit on the bed near the chairs they were siting on.

"so i checked his body but lot of marks on his body arent yesterday's they seem to start within week or so. by the bruises i can judge........