Chapter 13

"where is Zayn ?" Liam asked taking a seat in front of Louis. It was almost ten in at night and they were sitting in the bar. And Liam was furious.

"aww Daddy. Can't stay away from your baby," Louis teased taking a sip from his drink.

"actually I'm planning his murder," Liam said taking another shot.

"what have my fragile friend ever done to you Liam," Harry asked not really understanding why they hate each other so much.

"well your 'fragile' friend told my mother that I'm a hooker now. And she literally - it was a very dramatic day for me. Just tell me where is that little bitch," Liam asked.

"well he said he had a lots of homework. He must be at your apartment," Louis said and Liam breathed in.

"prepare a funeral," Liam said walking out of the club.

"wonder why she believed Zayn," Harry said and Louis busted into laughter, "you've got a point Harold."

"yes Mom I remember that," Zayn said looking at his mother on his laptop screen. He was sitting in the bedroom on the bed talking to his mother in video chat. Getting a million things to hear that how he don't behave.

"I don't trust you Zayn. Why do you create so much of trouble," she asked looking at him unimpressed.

"Mum you know that I always wanted to take up with designing but just because of dad I am forced to study English. I am doing it so let me just do it the way I want it," Zayn said.

"I know. But just try to study and come back here so you can do what you want to. I will convince your dad," she said and Zayn rolled his eyes.

"what did I told you about rolling your eyes at me !" Trisha shouted at her son. Zayn sighed. The only thing he hated about his mother was , she always treat him like a troublesome child.

"That it will stuck behind forever," Zayn mumbled.

Seriously what is he ? A five year old.

"you are my only child but you are equal to ten. Zayn please start behaving," she sighed.

"HEY BABY !" Liam yelled busting in the room directly jumping on Zayn making them fall back on bed.

"Liam ! My mother is -" Zayn said but Liam cut him mid sentence.

"should have thought that before telling my mom that I'm a hooker," Liam said with fire in his eyes which actually scared Zayn. Liam leaned in and pressed his lips harshly against Zayn. The black hair beauty placed his hands on Liam's chest trying to push him off. But was failing miserably. Liam took his hands and pined them above his head gripping on them tightly which made Zayn groan in pain.

" Oh my dear God ! Zayn !!!! You come to New York and see if you will set a foot out again !" Zayn heard his mother yelled in anger before the laptop screen went black.

Zayn started crying and whimpering but Liam showed no mercy. He pushed him deeper into the matters.

"LIAM !" he screamed in frustration.

"WHAT ! Why are you screaming ? You were not screaming misleading my mom. So if your mother saw us like this what's the problem ?" Liam said looking dead into his hazel eyes. Zayn blinked and his tears found their way to escape.

"I'm sorry," Zayn mumbled looking at him hoping he would let him go.

"So you are sorry now ? But I'm not in the mood of forgiving you," Liam smirked and got up sitting on his knees in between the younger lad's legs. Zayn tried to got up as well but Liam yelled again.