Chapter 60

"It's a pleasure working with you," Zayn said walking down the stairs with Harry and Tom guiding them towards the exit.

"Trust me Zayn, the pleasure is mine," he said walking behind him.

Zayn smile warmly and Tom extended his hand to shake. Zayn gave his hand but he didn't like the way Tom touched.

He pulled back his hand and Harry joined them.

"We have a dinner tomorrow evening. I would love if you will join me," He said to Zayn who looked at Harry.

"Of course, we will love to join you too," Harry smiled holding Zayn by his waist.

Tom smiled at them but they could clearly see the annoyance behind his smile.

"Of course. I should get going now," He said walking out.

"Isn't he married?" Zayn asked removing his hand from his waist.

"They don't care. That's why I say you should start dating," Harry said walking inside the office floor.

"I'm good," Zayn said.

"Mama!" Faith shouted happily running towards him.

"Hi baby," he smiled widely picking her up in his arms.

"Mr. Payne is here," Kira informed Harry and he nodded.

"Don't tell Zayn. Let him come by himself," He said and Kira frowned but nodded guiding his towards the conference room. Now here is a little detail about their office. Harry made sure to make all the walls of nothing but glass. Keeping Faith in his mind. he designed the whole area and it was his brilliant idea so they could keep and eye on her all the time. Little did he know what was about to happen because of the visibility.

Liam was going through his mails checking them when the door opened and Harry walked in.

"Good morning Mr. Payne," he said trying to be formal. He sat down on the chair opposite to him. Liam frowned at the familiar voice and looked up.

"Harry?" he said out of surprise.

"They know each other?" Kimberly whispered.

"You always wanted to know why he is like that, right?" Niall questioned back earning a nod from her, "well you are about to find out. keep calm and prepare yourself." He said leaving both Karl and Kimberly in utter confusion.

Harry looked at him and Niall was right. Liam wasn't looking like he used to. his looks got so much hard and mature just like his behavior. Hard to tell if it was his friend.

"Don't be surprised now," Harry said receiving the ipad from his assistant.

"what are you doing here?" he asked.

"Well, I guess we are going to work together as Ralph has decided to collab with our brand," Harry said looking up at him.

"Yours and ?" Liam asked as his heart started beating fast. if what he was thinking was right then he wasn't ready for it.

"Mama no!!" they heard Faith and Liam turned to look. "No," he whispered looking at Zayn wiping out the candy from her hands.

"Where did you find candy?" Zayn asked wiping out her sticky hands.

"Candyman!" she said and Zayn chuckled shaking his head.

Liam watched them. After three whole years that was the first time he saw Zayn. He hasn't changed. He was still small and gorgeous. But there was something that was missing from his eyes. Liam's eyes become wet but soon he controlled his emotions. Reminding himself everything that happened.