Chapter 5

Liam saw how Zayn was peacefully laying down reading his book and eating sour candy and barries. And that was just not acceptable by him. He then smirked and took off his clothes and dropped it on the ground.

"YOU BLOODY SON OF A BITCH," Zayn screamed at the top of his lungs.

When the burnet man jumped in the stream splashing water all over him making him wet.

"Have you lost the power to see or what ?! Asshole," he yelled standing up on his knees.

"Are You dumb ! Why are you sitting so close to the stream, idiot," Liam said swimming away to the other side of the stream.

"Relax Zee , it's just water. It will dry away. Or now that you are wet join us. Come," Niall said swimming towards him.

"I don't know how to swim. And I was fine here having my time until that asshole decides to ruin it. Why can't he just mind his own business and leave me to be ?" he said taking off his shirt and keeping it aside.

"Ignore him Zee. And now that he got you wet come inside the water and have fun with us," Louis said.

"but I don't have extra clothes," Zayn said taking off his tshirt.

"wait," louis said turning towards Harry who was playing with a ball along with Liam and Josh, "did you packed Zayn's extra clothes ?"

"yeah I did. It's in my bag," he said and went back playing with his friends.

"see. Now come get in and don't worry we won't let you drown," Niall said extending his hand for Zayn to take it and get inside the water.

Zayn looked at the water and bite his lips.

"okay," he wishpered taking Niall's hand and slowly got inside the water.

"No !" he said as he slowly start to panic.

"Hey, come here," Niall said pulling him closer. Zayn put his arms around his neck and closed his eyes.

"it's okay. I got you Zee," he said and Zayn opened his eyes.

"don't leave me. I will die," Zayn said and Niall laughed.

"no you will not," Niall said.

"don't leave him," Louis said swimming towards his friends.

Liam saw how his best friend and Zayn were bonding and shook his head. He didn't liked the way how close they were. But he then shrugged it off. What he had to do with him.

After spending some more hours there the group of friends decided to pack up there stuffs and leave as it was getting dark. They stopped at McDonals for dinner before Niall dropped everybody home.

Liam and Zayn got to their apartment and the burnet man unlocked the door. Zayn pushed him and got inside first. Liam glared at him but then just breathed out and closed the door. Zayn got inside the bathroom and stripped his clothes. He stood under the shower and just relaxed. The day was good but he got tired. He then closed his eyes and his fingers automatically travelled to his lips. He remembered how Liam's lips felt on his. How his hot breath touched his lips and he could already felt the kiss. How strong Liam's body felt against his soft hands. No wonder he train people in the gym.

Zayn was lost in his thoughts when the bathroom door opened and Liam walked in wearing a lose sweat which was hanging low on his hips and showing off his naked toned chest and abs.

Zayn opened his eyes and saw him standing infront of the mirror with a trimmer in his hand. He quickly turned off the shower and wore the bathroom robe.