Chapter 7

"Hold me Louis , I'm about to faint," Harry gasped covering his mouth from his hand.

"Shut up ! Don't move I'm taking a picture," Louis scolding him taking a picture.

"No. No this can't happen. They are probably just sleeping. I'm going to wake them up," Harry said taking a step towards Liam and Zayn sleeping peacefully in each other's arms.

"No you will not," Louis dragged him out of Liam's apartment.

"what the fuck ! This should not happen. This is wrong Louis !" Harry partially yelled.

"what is wrong in this ! It's probably one night stand ," Louis said walking out of the building.

"and how long it will take to turn this one night stand into two night stand and then three and four and it will go on ? Don't forget they are living together. And if Zayn's ends up getting pregnant do you think Liam will take the responsibility ?" Harry said and Louis stopped. He turned toward Harry and gave him a pointed look.

"Liam is not that type. And nothing will happen. Relax," Louis said taking out the cigarette from his pocket.

" I don't know. I just want him to be happy. He is my best friend. What if either one of them gets attached and the other one break his heart ?" Harry said reaching for the cigarette and taking it away from Louis' mouth, " And don't smoke ! It's fucking 9 in the morning !"

"what the hell Haz ! Just relax our child is okay and don't worry Liam is not a bad guy. We know him. Now lets go to collage baby," Louis smiled patting Harry's back. Harry dropped the cigarette on the floor and got in the car.

Harry just hoped Zayn don't fall for Liam or he will end up hurting again.

Liam woke up and checked his phone. It was almost afternoon. He untangled their legs and slowly placed Zayn head on the pillow gently. Zayn stire in his sleep but didn't woke up. Liam covered him up properly and got out of bed. He opened the window and breathed in. The air was starting to get a little colder. Summer was slowly starting to disappear. Autumn was on it's way to approach them.

He walked out his bedroom and took a quick shower. He changed into his clothes and made the breakfast for both of them considering Zayn must be tired. After having his breakfast he sat down on the couch and began his work. Liam was really good with the computers and always wanted to have his own software company. Well he could have done that but god knows what came over him and he left his studies in between. But that didn't really bothered him. Currently he was working on creating something and he was almost done. He just hoped it to work so he could approach the investors.

His cellphone rang and he picked it up. "where are you, man ? I'm in the store," Niall asked from the other side of the phone.

"I'm home Ni," Liam sighed.

"what happened you good ?" Niall asked.

"I'm good. Was just working on the software," Liam told him.

"okay so if you are done then come meet me at Susan's," Niall said and Liam hummed. He disconnected the call and went back to what he was doing. Once he was done he closed his laptop and went to his bedroom.

Zayn was still sleeping. Without disturbing him he changed his clothes and left the apartment. He took his motorbike and went to meet his best friend. He parked in the bike and went inside the Susan's café.

He saw his friends and walked upto them.

"hey," he said taking a seat next to his best friend.

"where were you last night ? We had so much fun in the club," Jordan said looking at Liam.

Niall turned towards him and smirked, " yes Liam where were you ?"