Chapter 18

"I cant pick them up. They are heavy," Zayn said breathing heavily. He placed his hands on his hips looking at the pots and plants.

"I can't take them up either. Shit is heavy," Susan said.

"Wait let me call Liam. What he has gone gym for," Zayn said taking out his cell phone and Dialing Liam's number.

"definitely not for this but go ahead," Susan said folding her arms over her chest.

He put it on speaker and waited for Liam to pick up.

"Oh what a pleasant surprise ! look who called me today," Liam sassed from other side. And Susan rolled her eyes.

Zayn opened his mouth to fire back but Susan stopped him.

She covered the mic with her hand and leaned closer to Zayn.

"Just ask him nicely or he won't come," she said and Zayn nodded.

"what ? you went deaf ?" Liam said. Zayn took a deep breath and released it.

"no I'm here. Umm how – how did you liked the breakfast I made for you," Zayn asked forcing his good side to act like that.

Liam on the other hand chocked on whatever he was drinking. Susan covered he mouth laughing her ass off while Zayn just rolled his eyes.

"Zayn are you okay ? Did you fell and hit your head," Liam asked coughing. He couldn't believe what he was listening to. Zayn talking to him so nicely ?! never in a million years.

"Liam I am fine. I just wanted to ask," Zayn said.

"NO. No wait. This can't happen. Why are you talking like this ?! And that also to me !" Liam said not believing his ears.

"umm well. We need help. Can you please come downstairs," Zayn asked as nicely as he could.

"uh see there you are," Liam smirked, "so this was all buttering."

"can you come ?" Zayn asked again.

"Zayn why -," Liam said but Zayn groaned cutting him of.

"JUST COME DOWNSTAIRS YOU SHIT !!!" Zayn yelled and disconnected the line. Grabbing everybody's attention walking on the street. But he didn't really cared. He breathed out and turned towards Susan who was just standing with her mouth opened a little looking at him.

"he is coming ," he said normally and she nodded clearing her throat.

Soon Liam came out of the building running looking for Zayn everywhere on the street.

"turn around," Zayn said who was leaning against the wall while Susan was standing infront of him.

Liam heard Zayn's voice and turned around. He found Susan and Zayn and walked up to him.

"what ? what happened ?" he asked a little worried.

"we can't take this all up. Can you help," Zayn ordered folding his hands over his chest.

Liam looked at him with his eyes narrowed and crossed his arms over his chest.

"No," he said and Zayn frowned and huffed.

"why ?" Susan asked.

"tell him to ask like a good boy. I'm not taking his orders," Liam said.

"Zayn. Be nice," Susan said sternly.

Zayn sighed and looked at him.

"please Liam. Can you please help us ?" Zayn asked in an overly sweet voice while looking at him batting his long lashes.