Chapter 31

Zayn was working at home on some dress along with Alexander. Zayn took permission to work at home since Liam was not in favor of going out and get himself tired. Alexander being a humble guy and his secret admirer allowed him. again, privilege of being a son of high profile parents.

So Zayn set up his personal workshop at home. since Liam's penthouse was huge it was no problem at all.

"Zayn, I think this Mauve will go better with the design and all the stone. What do you think ?" Alexander said showing him the fabric.

"um if you like it then it's cool," Zayn said looking up from his laptop.

"Zayn I asked your opinion not if you agree for what I think," Alexander said handing over the fabric to Jasmin.

Alexander knew Zayn has the potential and was very creative. But was a little hesitated because he didn't want to disrespect him. alexander was determined to bring out that side of him.

"Umm I think you should look some more light shade so the stones will reflect even more. Maybe one or two shade lighter then Mauve," Zayn suggested. Alexander hummed.

Alexander took out a roll of light shade of lavender color delicate fabric. "What about this ?" he asked. "much better," Zayn smiled.

"See Zayn, you need to speak. You need to say what you want and how you want. I'm training a future biggest designer here not just any intern. Get it. Be bold and speak. I'm here to guide you not just to listen your pretty lips agreeing with what I say. I have tones of people for that. so be frequent. Do not hold back," Alexander said and Zayn quite surprised. He was listening to him with bambi eyes and sweet pulpy lips parted a little.

Jasmin chuckle behind Alexander, "You took him by surprise."

Alexander chuckled a little walking over Zayn.

"You were not expecting that, were you," he asked in his god damn heavy voice standing few feet in front of Zayn.

The younger lad shook his head making him laugh. He pulled him in his arms, "You are too cute for this world Zayn."

Liam entered the penthouse and it was dead silent. He kept his bag on the couch and made his way towards Zayn personal workshop. He brought some sour candy and cupcakes for him knowing Zayn would demand for them the moment he will find him home.

He entered the huge room which Zayn has converted into his working place next to Liam's study. To say he was jealous was understandable because how dare Alexander hug his baby mama.

Alexander was a nice guy BUT the day he saw how over friendly he was with Zayn that nice guy image was completely changed. For Liam, now he was only that one jerk who was desperate to have a chance with Zayn. And Liam was not going to let that happen.

"Zayn," he said walking towards him. Zayn pulled away from Alexander and looked over Liam.

"Hi Li," he smiled his bright smile that brought a smile on Liam's face.

"How are you both babe," he said pulling him in his strong arms.

"we are good," he replied slowly taking out sour candy packet from Liam's blazer pocket. Alexander laughed at that shaking his head.

"Get off now," Zayn said pushing him a little. Liam let go off him taking a step back. Zayn ripped open the packet and Liam frowned touching his pocket and shook his head not finding the candy packet in his pocket.

"your hormones are bringing some criminal like changes in you," Liam said and Zayn smiled innocently at him.

"Don't give me that smile Zayn. We all know you are not at all innocent," Liam said taking off his blazer, "I'll make some real food."