Chapter 73

It was tough. It was hard. It was exhausting for Zayn.

It was taking is everything for him to cope up with his daughter constantly asking for his dad. Crying and throwing tantrums.

She spent only a week with him but she was so much connected with him that even after two months without any contact all she wanted was Liam.

Zayn didn't know how to handle her anymore.

He tried everything. He tried to take her out on small trip to Disney land too but it didn't really help.

He was alone. All by himself since he kicked out everybody. And he didn't really imagine it to be this hard.

He was raising his child alone without Liam earlier and it was easy but after him, he felt like he couldn't do it anymore.

Currently Zayn was in his plane. Flying to the city he swore never to set a foot on. But his daughter comes first and everything after.

Zayn laid her down on the bed and pulled the covers over her. She cried so much which caused her to get high fever. And Zayn said enough.

He gave her meds and managed to put her to sleep. He tucked her unicorn toy along with some other soft toys next to her and sighed.

His daughter should not suffer because of her problematic parents.

Zayn adjusted her baby pink furry teddy oneie. He adjusted the hood and pecked her cheeks. They fever was still there.

Zayn sat down next to her and waited for the plane to land.

Once they were on the land, Zayn got out carrying Faith and got inside the Rover waiting for him.

He didn't want to be seen as he didn't want his parents to know about his arrival.

It was almost one in the morning.

And he told the driver Liam's address. Forty-five minutes later the car stopped and he got out with his daughter sleeping in his arms. He took her bag and went to Liam's penthouse. He stood in front of his closed door gathering some strength for himself.

He closed his eyes and breathed in couple times. He opened his eyes and rang the door-bell.

Seconds later, he heard foot steps coming closer and his heart picked up speed.

The door opened and Liam looked up. He was shocked.

Was he dreaming? Was he hallucinating?

"Take," Zayn said passing him their child.

Liam was standing in front of him dumbfounded.

Zayn looked at him with his big eyes. Awkwardly biting his lips. He slowly nudged his leg and Liam moved.

"Huh? Yeah, the baby," Liam said taking his kid still trying to figure out what was happening.

"S-she is having high fever. She was asking for you and she cried so much," Zayn informed. Liam nodded touching her forehead which was still warm.

"Please, come in Zayn," Liam said but Zayn denied not looking inside the penthouse.

"I'll just leave. I'll come by later. Her bag," Zayn said handing him Faith's bag.

"Where are you going leaving her here ba -Zayn? Please don't go," Liam said trying to make him stay. He forgot he couldn't call him what he used to. he was just Zayn to him now.

"No, I have a room booked in the hotel. Take care," Zayn said walking away not giving Liam a chance to speak.

Zayn ran out of the building and got into the car. he asked the driver to drive and leaned back on his seat.