Chapter 28

"You think I am a fool, Yaser ? You seriously thought I won't be able to guess who help that man to come into my son's life again ?" she asked with her eyes burning in anger.

"I have an explanation for whatever I did. And I love our son too. Why would I let anyone harm him ? I know what he did in the past was very wrong of him but everyone deserves a chance Trisha," he tried to confront his wife, "you too gave me a second chance. And look where we are now. Zayn loves him. please don't ruin it for him. I don't care about Liam. But we can't deny the fact that our son's happiness is only with him."

Trisha sat down the couch looking at the small water pool in the lounge area of their mansion. She sighed and took the glass of water from the table.

"Zayn hates him," she said taking a sip from her glass.

"It's not hate. He is just angry," Yaser said sitting opposite from her. From there he was able to see what Zayn was doing inside the kitchen. He looked closely and sigh rubbing his temple.

"He will hurt him again and I -," Trisha said but Yaser shook his head making her stop.

"Trisha what in the seven hell your son is doing ?" Yaser asked and she looked back. "oh ! so he is MY son now ?!" Trisha said raising her brows.

"Hey stop ! don't eat that," he said walking towards him.

"But I want spicy popcorn Baba !" he said pouring almost the whole bottle of mustard in the popcorn bowl.

"That's disgusting. Go sit down I will make some new ones for you," Yaser said.

"I want it !" Zayn said taking the bowl.

"Give it to me. that's way too much mustard. You want to get ill ?" Yaser said taking the bowl away and throwing it into the dustbin.

"I want lemonade," Zayn said turning on his portable mini fan.

"You know it's raining outside," the older man said.

"I know but I'm feeling hot," Zayn said walking out in the living room.

The door bell rang and he went up to the door. He answered the door and Liam smiled at him.

"hi babe," he said and Zayn rolled his eyes.

"you brought my burger and lemonade," he asked and Liam showed him the bags.

"Come in then," he said and Liam walked in.

"so if I had not brought you food you wouldn't have let me in ?" Liam asked.

"Liam I'm telling you this again, the only thing I care about is my food and my cravings," Zayn said taking the bags from him.

"you feeling hot ?" Liam asked following him to his bedroom.

"No. actually I'm getting weird mental attacks and I'm losing my brain cells per second causing me to do these kind of stuffs," Zayn said climbing on his bed.

"could have said a simple yes or no babe," Liam said sitting on the chair.

"why the fuck you ask stupid questions Liam ? You know I'm 20 weeks along still you ask these questions, you tell me what am I suppose to answer you ? use your brain asshole," Zayn said taking out his burger and take a bite from it. Liam rubbed his temple regretting asking anything from him.

The pregnancy was hitting him really hard.

"I'm really sorry babe," Liam apologized. "Your apologies annoys me Liam. Stop it or I will beat the shit out of you. And with my hormones all over the places believe me I can do it," Zayn told him and Liam just wanted to bang his head somewhere against the wall.