Chapter 36

The next morning, Liam woke up early to an empty bed. He saw the stuffed bunny on Zayn's side and smiled a little. He placed his hand over Zayn's side and closed his eyes slowing moving his hand gently on the matters. He sighed and opened his eyes. He knew it was going to be a tough day. Since the first person he will encounter that was Trisha. But he will try not to say anything until she decides to open her mouth.

He got out of his bed and took a quick shower. He got dressed in his black jeans and plain white T-shirt. He put on his shoes and grabbed his lather jacket and car keys. He then picked up the stuffed bunny and walked out of his bedroom closing the door. The whole house was silent. Considering it was not even seven, everyone was asleep.

He got out of the penthouse and got to his personal parking area and unlocked his Audi and got in.

Well, no matter what was the situation both Zayn and Liam knew how to carry out their status. Equally expensive.

Anyways, he drove to the hospital and on his way he picked up three coffee and Zayn's favorite chocolate cupcakes. He parked his car in the parking and looked at his watch.

It was a little past eight. The meeting time has started. He got out of his car and took the coffee and cupcakes and his soft toy . He entered the hospital building and made his way towards Zayn's room.

He saw Trisha pacing outside the room talking over phone. And by the look of it he guessed she was talking to Zayn's father. He ignored her and opened the door. His heart sunk when he saw Zayn sitting on the bed crying silently looking out of the huge window. Apart from the beep coming from the monitor only Zayn's sniffings could be heard. He sighed and walked towards him. he kept the coffee and cupcakes on the small table and sat down on the tool. He reached for Zayn's hand which were on his lap. He placed the bunny on his lap and took his hand. Zayn closed his eyes holding Liam's hand from both of his hands. Tear drops feel on Liam's hand and he reached to wipe them away.

"It's okay babe. We'll be fine," he said and Zayn hugged him. he placed his on his shoulder as he cried silently. Zayn pressed his wet cheek against Liam's shoulder and sighed.

"When did you woke up, love ?" Liam asked.

"I don't know," Zayn mumbled in a low voice.

"Okay. I - I brought your favorite cupcakes for you babe. C'mon have them. You will feel fine a little," he said but Zayn shook his head. Liam rubbed his back gently. He was holding Zayn in his arms and he didn't know if Zayn realized that how he was breaking.

But Liam didn't really care about himself at all. all he wanted was Zayn to be fine again.

"I want to go home," Zayn whispered closing his eyes.

"I too want to take you home babe. But for that you have to get fine and so you have to eat, love. Just something. Anything you want," Liam said pulling away a little. He took his face in his hand and pushed back his hair falling on his forehead reaching to his eyes.

"Do want burger ? I'll ask Ruth to bring some for you," Liam said and Zayn pouted looking down again.

He don't crave for burgers anymore. He didn't crave for food like he used to when he was pregnant. He bite his lip and Liam knew he will cry again.

"No baby don't cry. Our baby had to go. She was not in our fate, love. She had to go," Liam said and Zayn looked up at him.

"She ? we - we were -," Zayn tried to speak but broke down again.

"yes, love. We were going to have a baby girl," he said holding him in his against his chest.

Trisha entered the room and found her son crying again. she walked upto them.